British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Lions v Witches 31st July

No interest in this meeting?

I don't think it's called Twitter anymore :D

1 hour ago, iainb said:

I don't think it's called Twitter anymore :D

Lol, at the top is the X, but they obviously haven't amended the bottom yet :lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, justathought said:

Is this on Eurosport tomorrow?

Yes. 

Next 3 meetings after that;

Monday August 14 – Sports Insure British Final
Monday August 21 – Belle Vue v King’s Lynn
Monday August 28 – Wolverhampton v Sheffield

Need to put the pressure on top 4 lol,,,, give it a rest. 

Anyway,, I think the Witches could win this,,, as the Lions now have the Batchelor effect 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Anyway,, I think the Witches could win this,,, as the Lions now have the Batchelor effect 

Ipswich still have the Riss effect though so probably not. 

9 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Need to put the pressure on top 4 lol,,,, give it a rest. 

I think Batch may just show that he could've been a suitable option for the Riss position that should've been resolved at least 2 months ago

24 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think Batch may just show that he could've been a suitable option for the Riss position that should've been resolved at least 2 months ago

He might,, was just going on his last score at Leicester,,,, 

22 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It’s cost us a chance of a play off place no doubt about it. We’ve lost close meetings the last couple of months with Riss (a 6 pointer) scoring next to nothing. 

I really don’t know what’s gone on here cos Louis has always been quick to change things in the past when things aren’t going well but this year he’s done nothing. I found his quotes very strange also recently that we “Have” to go with what we’ve got, almost as if it’s out of his hands..

Quite a bit of wet stuff predicted in the next 24 hours. Eurosport don’t like to be messed around, so will the Lions leave it to chance? Wouldn’t be surprised to hear this being called off in the morning.

37 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

Quite a bit of wet stuff predicted in the next 24 hours. Eurosport don’t like to be messed around, so will the Lions leave it to chance? Wouldn’t be surprised to hear this being called off in the morning.

We must not upset Eurosport! The saviours of our sport B)

• Haha 2

Riss been going better of late so let’s hope he can and will do better should it be on tomorrow - as for Batch well he could be a matchwinner for the Lions he might not - either way people will have their say!

early season witches won and  I would have called the same - now I think  close home win say 46-50 to 44-40.

Emil and Doyley should be good to watch and Doyle seems to have ironed out some of his bike troubles which can only be good news for the Witches

Edited by GeneralMelchett

Ain't gonna bother going this one. Seen Ipswich twice already this season and it's on the Tele. A little boring this one for me.