British Speedway Forum
Bojangles

Oxford vs Scunthorpe - Champ - 2/8

25 minutes ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

You used plural in your response, not singular, so it certainly wasn't directed at that one poster. Nice try, though.

And a great Oxford fan you are if you want people to vote with their feet if they are unhappy. Wouldn't it be a better idea if the promotion listened to their grievances and learned from it? Do you think all the people that are unhappy are complaining for no reason? I think most of us did accept that Jamie Courtney just made a mistake, especially after he issued an apology. But a couple of posters, such as yourself and Gtech insist on bringing it back up because they took offence at people complaining for some reason.

Given your history on this forum, I'm sure you'll just want to start an argument, but perhaps just accept people weren't happy and move on. For now I'm going to let it go, it happened (twice if you count the Kent meeting) and I'm hoping it won't again. End. 

I replied to that Hull poster as he was the one who travelled and made the call early doors good of you to let it go end

This morning I received my full payment of £22 form the Oxford Promotion for  last weeks postponement of Oxford v Scunthorpe  Thank you very much  . 
Please in future make track decisions with your head and experience you all have and not take a gamble  on wether the meeting will take place

Thanks 

5 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

This morning I received my full payment of £22 form the Oxford Promotion for  last weeks postponement of Oxford v Scunthorpe  Thank you very much  . 
Please in future make track decisions with your head and experience you all have and not take a gamble  on wether the meeting will take place

Thanks 

Still no sign of my refund as yet.

• Haha 1