British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves v Leicester Prem 7th August 2023

Teams from the Wolves site:-

PARRYS INTERNATIONAL WOLVES: Sam Masters, Steve Worrall, Luke Becker, Ryan Douglas, Rory Schlein, Zach Cook, Leon Flint.
LEICESTER: Max Fricke, Justin Sedgmen, Richie Worrall, Craig Cook, Richard Lawson, Jake Allen, Drew Kemp.

Wolves behind from the 1st 'leg' for the bonus point 41-49

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

Teams from the Wolves site:-

PARRYS INTERNATIONAL WOLVES: Sam Masters, Steve Worrall, Luke Becker, Ryan Douglas, Rory Schlein, Zach Cook, Leon Flint.
LEICESTER: Max Fricke, Justin Sedgmen, Richie Worrall, Craig Cook, Richard Lawson, Jake Allen, Drew Kemp.

Wolves behind from the 1st 'leg' for the bonus point 41-49

Wolves win and the bonus point....

5 minutes ago, justathought said:

Can't make my mind up about this one. 

Not sure how Fricke goes at Wolverhampton. 

Usually very well

I don't think that we have ridden the R1 match at Wolves due to a rain off, which I understand is yet to be re arranged. The fixture list is showing tonight's meeting as the R2 fixture. If I understand this crrectly, this will therefore be the 1st leg of the R2 match and the previous score is imaterial until that fixture is rearranged.

21 minutes ago, PowerfulPierre said:

I don't think that we have ridden the R1 match at Wolves due to a rain off, which I understand is yet to be re arranged. The fixture list is showing tonight's meeting as the R2 fixture. If I understand this crrectly, this will therefore be the 1st leg of the R2 match and the previous score is imaterial until that fixture is rearranged.

BSPL site shows tonight as the A fixture with 4 Sept for B fixture

30 minutes ago, arnieg said:

BSPL site shows tonight as the A fixture with 4 Sept for B fixture

Monday, August 7, 2023Wolverhampton Wolves v Leicester Lions7:30 pm-Sports Insure Premiership R2

Copied and pasted just now from the British Speedway fixture list.  Confused dot com!

1 hour ago, PowerfulPierre said:

Monday, August 7, 2023Wolverhampton Wolves v Leicester Lions7:30 pm-Sports Insure Premiership R2

Copied and pasted just now from the British Speedway fixture list.  Confused dot com!

On wolves website it says agg bonus point  4 for grabs ...must be R1 then ...

2 hours ago, PowerfulPierre said:

Wolves site saying first match 4th May Leicester 49 v Wolves 41. The R2 fixure Wolves v Leicester is scheduled for 4th September.  

3 hours ago, justathought said:

Can't make my mind up about this one. 

Not sure how Fricke goes at Wolverhampton. 

Worrall and Cook arnt that good  at M G..Wolves win and the bonus ...

5 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Worrall and Cook arnt that good  at M G..Wolves win and the bonus ...

He was good at MG when with the Aces, but that was some time ago now...........................................

When you arrive at the stadium and the first thing you see is the 2 captains and CotC on turn 3 with the blade going round and Rory Schlein is riding... your heart just sinks :(

Edited by iainb
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

When you arrive at the stadium and the first thing you see is the 2 captains and ref on turn 3 with the blade going round and Rory Schlein is riding... your heart just sinks :(

Surely the first thing you see on entering Monmore Green  is Elliot the world's most perpetually cheerful raffle ticket seller

• Like 1