British Speedway Forum
Panther1997

Panthers Vs Witches Prem 7th August 2023

King has been getting plenty of praise this week,, but his partnership with Rew tonight has been pretty naff to put it politely. As for Rew,,, really should have been getting better in the second half of the season. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

That was a terrific meeting tonight, Emil just wow.

Best rider in the league easily imo.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Emil is in a different league.

Ekstraliga i think you will find:lol:

Shouldn't think you was there to witness his class anyway.

Edited by tellboy

Best rider in the league and one of the nicest, stood for pictures for a good 15 minutes, class act.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

King has been getting plenty of praise this week,, but his partnership with Rew tonight has been pretty naff to put it politely. As for Rew,,, really should have been getting better in the second half of the season. 

Conversely however what a night for Erik 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Good job Riss did find some form coz Rew was poor again and even Doyle had an off night by his standards, as for Peterborough Harris didn't score a lot more then Worrall wouldn't of scored tbf.

25 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Yeah he done better,,, but look at the opposition,,, worst speedway team in years,,,, how many meetings have they won?  Now,,, let's see his form continue against a decent team. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

At least Peterborough were in with a shout in heat 15 and not all over by heat 10. With tarasenko I think it would’ve been a win. If all the home meetings are that enjoyable for the rest of the season at least the showground can go out on a high.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoweRacing143 said:

At least Peterborough were in with a shout in heat 15 and not all over by heat 10. With tarasenko I think it would’ve been a win. If all the home meetings are that enjoyable for the rest of the season at least the showground can go out on a high.

7 scored from the four r/r rides, don't think you can use that as an excuse. It's possible they would have won, but nothing Peterborough could claim cost them the match imo

Edited by szkocjasid

1 hour ago, kevin bass said:

Good job Riss did find some form coz Rew was poor again and even Doyle had an off night by his standards, as for Peterborough Harris didn't score a lot more then Worrall wouldn't of scored tbf.

As I was watching the match on TV I was not watching the updates site I was only getting updates every 4 heats or so - its far to say at the halfway stage i was beginning to think the Wiches might have blown it but they didn't!