British Speedway Forum
Cast1rn

Plymouth Vs Berwick 8/8/23 live BSN

In the words of Corporal Jones don't panic don't panic we will win 51-39 at home and get the 3pts

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, DazS said:

the BBC :rofl: biggest proper-gander going. 

I was just using them as an example. But if you look at when they report wrong and they have made some massive howlers. A smaller company can’t take the risk of getting it wrong.

6 hours ago, Najjer said:

Considering the number of failures already this season alone, they probably aren’t turning up enough! 

The number being 3? And only one has been proved so far. It’s not very many, is it?

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Having watched the whole meeting on BSN and then having just read the Berwick meeting report on their website, I can't believe I watched the same meeting?!

I know clubs try to 'spin the positives for their own fans' but surely theres a limit.

BTW well done Glads (or as Barker continued to call them 'Devils') and well done Joe.

That happens after every meeting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Normski said:

In the words of Corporal Jones don't panic don't panic we will win 51-39 at home and get the 3pts

If we don’t we will have done the double though.

On 9/5/2023 at 8:05 PM, torpointfanatic22 said:

I really feel for the Plymouth promotion on this. I don't agree with everything that goes on at Plymouth and I think things could be better but the injuries and then the Barker fiasco last season and now Worrall this is just such bad luck. I fear for the future of the club (and speedway as a whole to be honest).

Not sure if any of the worrall doubters are on FB but I suggest if yous are go on and have a look at Richie's post on last night's test before yous judge the fella

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Not sure if any of the worrall doubters are on FB but I suggest if yous are go on and have a look at Richie's post on last night's test before yous judge the fella

Just read it. Fair enough to him, was not expecting all that! Done all he can to prove his innocence with the extra testing. Guess he'll just have to be patient for lab results. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

And for those of us not on Facebook?

17 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

What’s all this Richie haters stuff ( I’m not one of them) Speedway Control Board has said he failed  a test on one prohibited substance and was withdrawn from meeting.Nothing to judge except  he failed a test.His error.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

And for those of us not on Facebook?

I'm sure someone will inform them about it 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

I'm sure someone will inform them about it 

I hope for his sake the SCB has a Facebook account then!

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Just read it. Fair enough to him, was not expecting all that! Done all he can to prove his innocence with the extra testing. Guess he'll just have to be patient for lab results. 

The only thing I can see wrong with statement is his own test was not taken at the same time.

• Like 1