British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich Vs Kings Lynn August 10th

2 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Had 2 attempts at fencing King

Tm for Lynn.... hahaha why are u putting in klindt as a ts in a 3 rider heat vs emil.

Then tries to.put in Mountain as a rr in next :blink:

Been stood on the second bend all my life and that was one of the most deliberate fencing’s I’ve ever seen.

Both team managers have made howlers imo

Can't believe Ipswich didn't use Hume in heat 8, knowing Hagon HAD to be in that heat!

Precident had previously been set that a number 6 can come into heat 8 if RS is injured!

Even worse was Lynn using a tac sub in a 3 rider race against Sayfutdinov? Mountain would have gotten the same result as Klindt! Are they trying to lose or just have no clue tactically?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Even bigger blow for Leicester in my opinion. Difference between title contenders and no chance. 

They'll have good guests to chose from at least. Only one rider in the league with a higher average (Jenkins).

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

Laguta wet himself in Ht 11 so not surprised he's been replaced in Ht 13.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Making Hawkins looks like Stephen Hawking

He really is awful,i think about 90% of the fans could do a better job.He even said last month they had Lawson lined up to replace Toft in one match.I checked the averages and he couldn't fit anyway as Lawson's average was well too high.He seems a combination of Hawkins and Lemon rolled into one:blink:

16 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Been stood on the second bend all my life and that was one of the most deliberate fencing’s I’ve ever seen.

Happened right by me rode through and barged Danny out the way for sure - at least he rode round to check on him and Danny just threw his arms up as if to say WTF!!

Edited by GeneralMelchett

17 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Nicholls and Greaves in cup final.... 

• Like 2

I know there’s been a lot going on behind the scenes etc but wow what a disappointment Artem Laguta has been, do you think it would of gone like this if he ended up at a club that was more settled? Emil on the other hand a class act, on and off track. Would love to see him back next year. 

3 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

We’ll the answer to the big question is yes he is here!

May as well have stayed at home :D

Feel sorry for Artem really brought in my the now ex manager and the owner now responsible for the finances probably most definitely doesn't want him there on that wage

Have a feeling Harris joined Peterborough knowing he'll soon be doubling in for Artem at Kings Lynn 

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Absolutely disgusting him being the lowest scorer in the team. Just no point having him

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Refusing to ride in HT13. Surely must be the last we've seen of him in Lynn kevlars. Given the precedent Nicki P's and Jakobsens Polish club set earlier in the season, I can see Wroclaw doing the same. Surely, from a cost saving exercise and ensuring we are back at tapes in '24 it would make financial sense for Buster to bin him off...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Basso on instagram, is saying its the worst track he's ridden this season

If he didn't dangle his leg off the footrest mid bend every time he may find it more stable. Adapt your riding!

• Like 4