British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Ippo 17/08/23

Am I missing something, why do folk think he's going to guest in the Play Offs?  

48 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Half of the last 10 play off have seen teams with injuries to their top men that required guests. 
Play off teams can only choose guests from non play off teams. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

In the interests of speedway? :o:D

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I have said several times, if he was transparent people might sympathise with him. He should of been regarding both clubs. I know some of the things that have gone on, and believe me he is trying, but not being open makes people think that he has something to hide. He's a bit like myself. Set in his ways, and a bit of a fossil.

Of course he is like you, the amount of time you spend on here defending him, you must be his love child lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, ouch said:

Half of the last 10 play off have seen teams with injuries to their top men that required guests. 
Play off teams can only choose guests from non play off teams. 

Ahhhh, so a just in case thing rather than skullduggery.

Gotcha :)

Edited by Bagpuss

What happened with the so called sanctions that Phil Morris said Lynn would face for calling this original Lynn v Ipswich meeting off 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

What happened with the so called sanctions that Phil Morris said Lynn would face for calling this original Lynn v Ipswich meeting off 

Did you not see the carpet with a lump in it? The broom was left outside.