British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Berwick - Championship Fri 18 August 2023 7.30pm

Berwick are pretty dreadful I'm afraid 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Berwick are pretty dreadful I'm afraid 

Anyway where were you tonight our number 1 Texter.

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Anyway where were you tonight our number 1 Texter.

Hospitality getting pished 

Edited by Paulco
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Hospitality 

If I have to do it again you can take the ity out of hospitality and you will be left with were you will be.

I see you added the  pished bit as an afterthought are you drunk by any chance.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

If I have to do it again you can take the ity out of hospitality and you will be left with were you will be.

Aye its not as easy as it looks 

1 minute ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Thanks for stepping in tonight Gaz

My pleasure don’t fancy doing it on a cold night, anyway our fabulous number 1  Texter Paulco was in hospitality for one night only.

He is the best at it. 

• Like 2

Complin passed more tonight than I've seen all season, new engine came just in time let's see how he goes tomorrow.

Should put Harris on 15 metres at least once every meeting,  that was brilliant to watch . Good night all round with much hilarity with the score from the other end of the M8 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Should put Harris on 15 metres at least once every meeting,  that was brilliant to watch . Good night all round with much hilarity with the score from the other end of the M8 

Blobby will still be standing in the shed shaking his head in disbelief as we speak.

My thoughts are with him, just remember things aren’t as bleak as they seem Blobby.

But in this case they are, in fact they in all likelihood will be even more bleak in the morning.

I have to say that despite the score I enjoyed that last night. The crowd were up for it once again cheering the racing, donuts and wheelies. And the reaction to Bombers 15m handicap win was brilliant. Just a pity we can't build on this momentum and we have to wait a few weeks for our next home match.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

I have to say that despite the score I enjoyed that last night. The crowd were up for it once again cheering the racing, donuts and wheelies. And the reaction to Bombers 15m handicap win was brilliant. Just a pity we can't build on this momentum and we have to wait a few weeks for our next home match.

we have only 1 home league match left v oxford ..... we are at scunny next friday...... when we have a meeting we have great racing ..... be thankful .... take a  minute and just think....you could be be an edinburgh supporter.  lol.