British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Berwick - Championship Fri 18 August 2023 7.30pm

12 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Still looking for anyone to text if you can help out tonight thanks.

Wee man's birthday so not attending tonight unfortunately. Any other time would help no problems 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 10:57 AM, SharpenRake said:

Glasgow's second last home league fixture of the season and then it is the play-offs

What about the abandoned Scorpions meeting?

4 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

What about the abandoned Scorpions meeting?

11 heats were completed so the result stands.

• Like 1

Just now, spt82 said:

11 heats were completed so the result stands.

Damn. You're right. I was there and i forgot that 11 heats had been completed. For some reason i thought it had been abandoned after 6 heats. I must have been thinking of another meeting in the past.

20 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Damn. You're right. I was there and i forgot that 11 heats had been completed. For some reason i thought it had been abandoned after 6 heats. I must have been thinking of another meeting in the past.

To be fair, the Tigers website doesn't make it very clear. It makes it look like it needs to be re-run.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

Wee man's birthday so not attending tonight unfortunately. Any other time would help no problems 

Our daughters birthday today as well or would have done it,done a couple from Berwick years ago,very intense respect to all the texters (and updaters) who do it providing a great service to supporters.

• Like 2

Doubt r/r will cover for Marcin tonight especially Claus's recent form been patchy at best. Should still be cosy enough, 54-36 be my guess

38 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Doubt r/r will cover for Marcin tonight especially Claus's recent form been patchy at best. Should still be cosy enough, 54-36 be my guess

Need five points to cover the expected average. Three for Claus in heat 8. One for Ace in heat 1. Lee to get a point in heat 6. Bagel in 10. Easy!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Need five points to cover the expected average. Three for Claus in heat 8. One for Ace in heat 1. Lee to get a point in heat 6. Bagel in 10. Easy!

Take it Hans is riding after his awkward crash on Wednesday

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

Take it Hans is riding after his awkward crash on Wednesday

I think so.

• Like 1

Gazc thanks for texting.

• Like 2

Looks like didn't miss too much then. Feel for Berwick fans. Must be bit galling for Brennan, bomber wins heat off 15 on his bike he can't pass schlein lol

28 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Looks like didn't miss too much then. Feel for Berwick fans. Must be bit galling for Brennan, bomber wins heat off 15 on his bike he can't pass schlein lol

Bomber had the throttle open up scraping the fence in that heat, TB doesn't do that. Still enjoyable tonight with Complin a different rider. Expected more from Schlien.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1