British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lenny Lion

Leicester vs Wolves 17/8/23

14 minutes ago, iainb said:

Not sure he would have got 16 here tonight... we've been given a lesson in gating by Wolves... the wheels have well and truly come off :angry:

No he wouldn’t, never looked close to scoring that at BP all year. Gating and we seemed caught out by the track being over watered as well. In fact it seems different every week lately.

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No probably not but he would have got more than Worrall, wasnt just gating, when you gated you got passed.

Not sure he would have to be honest. 

Expectations wee very high a few months ago. Now we are a shadow or the team that looked formidable.  What a shame. Didn't see much promise . Moved up a league for that. Come on Leicester lions employees, show me what you've got! Defend that! 

Just now, 40-38 said:

Not sure he would have to be honest. 

After getting 16 at Sheffield tonight I think he is trying to make a point. I think he would have got double figures tonight, there was passing just not much of it was by Leicester. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DiveBomb said:

Expectations wee very high a few months ago. Now we are a shadow or the team that looked formidable.  What a shame. Didn't see much promise . Moved up a league for that. Come on Leicester lions employees, show me what you've got! Defend that! 

Wolves rode well but to get beat so easily is very poor at home. They need to sort it very quickly.

46 minutes ago, iainb said:

Starting when... and why?

Tuesday I would say.
Precedent has been set when Craig was stopped from competing for The Aces in the home leg of that years KO Cup final. 

16/10/17

SCB STATEMENT: CRAIG COOK: The Speedway Control Bureau have imposed Craig Cook a Period of Inactivity of 7 days due to withdrawing through illness from the SGB Riders Championship at Glasgow on Saturday 14th October.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TINYS said:

What is it with Cookie there always seems to be issues with him.

He's a strange Cookie 

• Like 1

Disappointing that only Max Fricke and Drew Kemp came out to front up to the fans after the meeting... they're all out there after a win!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Your not allowed too say that.

I just did :D There comes a time when you've either got to pull yourself together or find a proper job to do. 

• Like 4

Laguta's available again :D

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, iainb said:

Yes it was Nick Morris! :angry:

The amount of people on FB groups defending him or pretending he doesn’t have a problem of some sort is absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

Laguta's available again :D

Dodged a bullet there I think. 

• Like 1