British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Aces v Stars 21/8 P R2

I wasn't going to attend this as Eurosport were covering the fixture and Kings Lynn are poor.. however 

The Norwich-born star has agreed a deal to rejoin the MacInnes Stars and will come into the team in time for Monday’s trip to Belle Vue.

Lambert v Bewley :D So assuming the EuroSport cameras are at the EoESg I will.  Forecast isn't great at the moment according to the Met Office.

1 hour ago, Col said:

I wasn't going to attend this as Eurosport were covering the fixture and Kings Lynn are poor.. however 

Lambert v Bewley :D So assuming the EuroSport cameras are at the EoESg I will.  Forecast isn't great at the moment according to the Met Office.

what you think it might be off after the rain we had for British final.would have to be a monsoon.:t:

Met Office forecast for tomorrow in Manchester much drier now.

On 8/18/2023 at 10:02 AM, Col said:

According to this:

https://www.wheresthematch.com/channels/Eurosport.asp?sportid=24

The cameras are at the NSS

20 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Not sure why you relying on a 3rd party website. If you go on Eurosport website or tv planner it says Peterborough v Sheffield, as announced on last week broadcast.

Because I couldn't find it on the Eurosport website and the EPG is always wrong and it doesn't matter what they say on the programme as they can change like they did with Tai's 2023 UK debut :)

Edited by iainb

Surely kings lynn won’t be able to compete tomorrow at belle vue. They will be missing Jorgensen and klint and only one premiership team won’t be riding.  Exactly the same circumstances why they called off last Thursdays home meeting. 
id love to know what sanctions have been imposed on lynn. Maybe they have to swap names with Oxford? 

• Like 2

Connor Mountain guests for Jorgensen,and R/R for Klindt.Another pasting on the cards for Lynn which will likely last until the end of the season.

57 minutes ago, iainb said:

Because I couldn't find it on the Eurosport website and the EPG is always wrong and it doesn't matter what they say on the programme as they can change like they did with Tai's 2023 UK debut :)

Sorry, I could have summed all that up in one word... Eurosport :D

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Surely kings lynn won’t be able to compete tomorrow at belle vue. They will be missing Jorgensen and klint and only one premiership team won’t be riding.  Exactly the same circumstances why they called off last Thursdays home meeting. 
id love to know what sanctions have been imposed on lynn. Maybe they have to swap names with Oxford? 

Laguta had already walked before Thursday. Enlighten me where the suitable replacement for him would've come from?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Laguta had already walked before Thursday. Enlighten me where the suitable replacement for him would've come from?

Enlighten me where it was openly expressed that Laguta had walked away - perhaps had it been there may have been some understanding

And even had he (which he likely had) it wasn't suitable reason to call off whatever the lack of replacements may have been

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

BELLE VUE V KING’S LYNN – MONDAY, AUGUST 21 @ 7:30PM [P2] 

Belle Vue ‘ATPI’ Aces: Brady Kurtz (C) 8.04, Tom Brennan 6.07, Jaimon Lidsey 7.33, Charles Wright 6.65, Dan Bewley 7.49, Norick Blodorn 5.81, Connor Bailey RS; TM: Mark Lemon 
King’s Lynn ‘MacInnes’ Stars: Robert Lambert 7.82, Nicolai Klindt R/R 6.50, Emil Breum 5.00, Connor Mountain (G) 5.04, Michael Palm Toft 6.69, Simon Lambert 4.38, Anders Rowe RS; TM: Dave Hoggart

Met office weather forecast is for rain at 8-10 pm so hopefully they'll crack on with the meeting.

25 minutes ago, justathought said:

Untitled.png.96981d99adb72dda33f27c0a3d4efd4b.png

I have seen the SGP 3 advertised as the 3rd round of the SGP and the SoN2 as a round of the SGP though... but I'll go with this, thanks. Was hoping to go to the Peterborough match but there's far too much hanging around for my liking, so will watch it on TV :)