British Speedway Forum
davieb1

Nick Morris verdict a question

55 minutes ago, Odds On said:

just to add, did you know that a well known tyre manufacturer had a chip in tyres that showed when a rider is/was overweight.

There are clearly no chips in Ben Barker's tyres then (only in his belly)!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Not saying you seem to be the sort of person that believes any two bob crazy conspiracy, but you do :rofl:

I mean it seems you are not only scared or is it obsessed with trans people, but you even admitted the other day you were scared of using cards to pay. Yet they, if they are as powerful and clever as you think, can track your every move with the mobile phone, the chip they planted in your car or motorbike or even pushbike, or even if you have ever had surgery etc in your body. They can monitor every transaction made in every shop or sporting event. They can even follow you by drone or satellite and can listen in on every convo you have had in your life.. If you are of that persuasion.....B)  And you even announce on here where you are going or not going !! :D

OK a though 

If when a bloke you're credit cards are you male name of John doe

And you change sex or in the process of changing 

Your new name is Samantha doe would uou be able still the use of your cards in john doe or not

What happens there ?

• Confused 1

I imagine the same as happens when a woman marries and takes her husband's name. New cards issued when the name is legally changed.

2 hours ago, Odds On said:

just to add, did you know that a well known tyre manufacturer had a chip in tyres that showed when a rider is/was overweight.

Funny I was only watching a bit of the Latvia GP on Eurosport yesterday . I don't normally bother, but saw it was on. And was shocked to see a pre meeting interview with Scotty and Anders Thomsen and their legs would shame a pigeon !!!

So chopping off his 'privets' and returning as 'M'ick 'N'orris' could be prohibited?  ;)

46 minutes ago, Lefty said:

So chopping off his 'privets' and returning as 'M'ick 'N'orris' could be prohibited?  ;)

I’ve heard of hedging your bets before but this is extreme… I’ll get my coat.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, chopper said:

Did Morra ever have a testimonial, i cant ever remember him having one,

Chopper

dont think hes had a test.:shock:

On 8/18/2023 at 5:43 PM, davieb1 said:

OK a though 

If when a bloke you're credit cards are you male name of John doe

And you change sex or in the process of changing 

Your new name is Samantha doe would uou be able still the use of your cards in john doe or not

What happens there ?

You lot are some some absolutely weird people, and I genuinely cannot believe I'm answering this on a speedway forum. But as someone who works in the sector I can answer this question. As anyone changing their name, whether that be through marriage or deed poll, the person can continue to use their card whilst they wait for their new card in their correct name to come through and is only usually active for a set period of time.

Edited by spin king junior
  • Like 2