British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Glasgow 23/8/23 Championship

3 hours ago, Pinny said:

She sticks her nose in every topic and makes a twit of herself. Most slate Poole fans as a rule down to Shovlar but he at least can hold a general conversation. This vicky pollard wanna-bee is just another level of stupidness

It's a forum, she's allowed to comment on any post she likes - that's not sticking your nose in. If you disagree with her posts, either explain your alternative view or ignore them, simple

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Essex said:

Don't label all Poole fans as numbskulls I certainly aint one.Supported Poole all my life just because they win a lot of trophies makes people envious.I would love to have all teams equal and all having a chance of winning the league but that ain't possible I wish it was.How lop sided this league has been this year 4 teams cast adrift that's no good for the long term speedway.No clowns at Wimborne Road if all clubs had owners like the Ford's how exciting the league would be just remind me when did Ipswich win a league title yes 1998.The way teams are folding with Peterborough and Wolverhampton closing we'll be lucky to have a league next year let's hope we have and as for digging people out like you have and I don't know you and you may be a nice person just remember and I may be wrong but didn't Starman has some serious health issues be lucky you don't walk in their shoes or maybe you have 

Poor old Gavan, still living in the past. :rofl::rofl: He will have something else to moan about come October. And you wonder why i just look have a good laugh,  and rarely post nowadays.

Edited by Starman2006

Overtaking, close racing and a run - ish to the line. What more could you want ;)

Edited by lisa-colette

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Overtaking, close racing and a run - ish to the line. What more could you want ;)

A loan of a score would be nice.

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2023 at 1:29 AM, Essex said:

How lop sided this league has been this year 4 teams cast adrift that's no good for the long term speedway.

Maybe it's not so bad, as these 4 teams can lose every week & still entice fans with "we've got a chance of the play-offs if we win next week" in normal seasons, they couldn't have said that!

• Like 1