British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StarBoy

King's Lynn Vs Belle Vue 24th August

Lynn "line up" for Thursday posted 1 hour ago. Has since now been deleted off Facebook. 

1. Robert Lambert

2. Nicolai Klindt (R/R)

3. Emil Breum

4. Vadim Tarasenko (G)???? Can someone please explain how?

5. Michael Palm Toft

6. Simon Lambert

7. Anders Rowe

They can’t have Tarasenko as he assessed probably why they have edit their post 

2 minutes ago, Rob B said:

They can’t have Tarasenko as he assessed probably why they have edit their post 

But they must've known that before even putting out the post? So why try and pull fast ones....

10 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

But they must've known that before even putting out the post? So why try and pull fast ones....

Buster thinks he can do as he likes. And generally does 

• Like 1

Just now, Racin Jason 72 said:

Buster thinks he can do as he likes. And generally does 

I know he skirts the line but the BSPL allow him to get away with it. That one is a complete violation of the rulebook

• Like 2

Yep the post on X has disappeared. Obviously as error was made, whether they thought he had an average or just forgot the rule it was clearly an mistake and not a case of 'trying to cheat' :rolleyes:

A shame as I've not seen him ride before. 

39 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

I know he skirts the line but the BSPL allow him to get away with it. That one is a complete violation of the rulebook

Think you would find that is more Dales doing.Him and Hoggard don't seem to have the foggiest between them.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Tarasenko has completed 3 home and 3 away. His new average is 6.45.

Why can't he guest?

I actually agree with a proper post from yourself for a change.I thought it is 3h and 3a now to gain an average.If he does guest though it would have to be for Klindt.Or Lynn could have Cook for Jorgensen

37 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Yep the post on X has disappeared. Obviously as error was made, whether they thought he had an average or just forgot the rule it was clearly an mistake and not a case of 'trying to cheat' :rolleyes:

A shame as I've not seen him ride before. 

I suspect c ock up rather than conspiracy as the saying goes! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I actually agree with a proper post from yourself for a change.I thought it is 3h and 3a now to gain an average.If he does guest though it would have to be for Klindt.Or Lynn could have Cook for Jorgensen

010.2.1 EstablishedMA’

Updated MA’s will be calculated monthly on a rolling basis on all eligible meetings from the past 2 seasons, up to and including 23rd of the month, to become effective from the 1st of the following month.

He only completed his third meeting last night and needs to wait until the 1st of September for it to come into force. 

5 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I suspect c ock up rather than conspiracy as the saying goes! 

I suspect he will get a new average before Thursday so he could guest for Klindt if they choose to do so.

2 minutes ago, ouch said:

010.2.1 EstablishedMA’

Updated MA’s will be calculated monthly on a rolling basis on all eligible meetings from the past 2 seasons, up to and including 23rd of the month, to become effective from the 1st of the following month.

He only completed his third meeting last night and needs to wait until the 1st of September for it to come into force. 

Assessed riders don't have to wait until the first of the month.Laguta's changed on the 17th.

Edited by tellboy

1 minute ago, ouch said:

010.2.1 EstablishedMA’

Just now, tellboy said:

Assessed riders don't have to wait until the first of the month.

Correct, but I think it's 7 days. Although it doesn't actually say that anywhere on the the 2023 regulations. What a shock :lol:

Even so, he can't guest until next week

11 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I suspect he will get a new average before Thursday so he could guest for Klindt if they choose to do so.

Let’s hope so as in my view the better the guest the better for everyone!