British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StarBoy

King's Lynn Vs Belle Vue 24th August

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Peterborough certainly seemed to have pulled a good couple of 5 pointers,pretty much the same management team,what happened?

Decent team above,still points to play with though ATM,depending on the end of season averages of course.Unsure on Klindt,may have reached his limit and coming back from a bad injury.Also is Breum good enough,unsure on seeing him ride ATM.

I think Taresenko did,  but Breum and Wojdylo  certainly came in under Buster after CJ bailed out. Taresenko came when we had Laguta and Klindt at the time when the P/B fans , lets say wasn't happy at best. He has turned out to be a bargain on a 5. Out of the other 2, it seems like Wojdylo looks the better one at this stage. I think Breum probably had his papers etc sorted  before Woddy  so came to us :). In an ideal world i hope  Buster has  first dibs  being as he brought them both over and gave them a chance ( i did say ideal world) btw . 

I was planning to go to Lynn tonight as I’ve never seen the track. However, it’s an 8 hour round trip. Looking at the line up, I’m not so sure. It’s a similar travel time to Ipswich (which I’ve also never been to) so I may head there instead.  Ipswich or Lynn? Which one? 

Edited by pjplymouthdevil

17 minutes ago, pjplymouthdevil said:

I was planning to go to Lynn tonight as I’ve never seen the track. However, it’s an 8 hour round trip. Looking at the line up, I’m not so sure. It’s a similar travel time to Ipswich (which I’ve also never been to) so I may head there instead.  Ipswich or Lynn? Which one? 

If you want to see Lynn get peppered 60-30 (or along them lines) then come to the Norfolk Arena. I'm sure Buster will be very grateful for your custom. 

45 minutes ago, therefused said:

Is this the worst team lineup a premiership team has ever had?

For comparison, a 2021 lineup before we signed Richard Lawson:

1. Craig Cook

2. Ty Proctor

3. Thomas Jorgensen

4. Lewis Kerr

5. Erik Riss

6. Lewis Bridger

7. Ryan Kinsley

Make your decision based on that.

7 hours ago, tellboy said:

Imo the club started a decline once a certain someone became involved.

So tonight we have 4 reserves,a 2nd string or 3rd hl,and a number 1.What chance do you have against a team like Belle Vue.

Sport imo is about being competitive,or in certain competitions the David v Goliath.But it shouldn't be the David v Goliath scenario every week.

Who?

1 hour ago, Byker Biker said:

Who?

Don't need to say who,most Lynn fans know.

11 minutes ago, DazS said:

is the weather playing fair to day?

Yep 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pjplymouthdevil said:

Have you never heard of BSN

Edited by bigcatdiary