British Speedway Forum
Mike0310

Plymouth v Edinburgh

33 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Any one no the lineups for this one Tommorow.

Whoever does the Plymouth website will probably do the preview by tomorrow morning....!:D

• Confused 1

Would imagine Gary May is desperate to get a win. 

Let's be honest in any other Sport he'd have been sacked weeks ago. 

Any one building a team with Trigger in a CL team and Turner a 25 year old Antipodean with no real experience in UK deserves the boot. 

Hopefully Mark Phillips can keep Plymouth open for 2024 and find a better team manager and motivator. 

I’m assuming both teams are scrabbling around for guests now cook isn’t riding for Leicester today so I’m assuming he won’t be here Tommorow Plymouth seriously need good guests because Edinburgh and Berwick both home and away and Birmingham are all winnable with the right lineup crazily that last playoff place is still achievable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Whoever does the Plymouth website will probably do the preview by tomorrow morning....!:D

City Clubs who are competing with other sports and activities best served by delivering copy for morning of the event so its up to date, focused on that day and not lost in maelstrom of weekend reports, bank holiday noise and people enjoying outside time with families. 

Pointless doing it sooner as any reputable journalist or social media expert will confirm. 

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Any one building a team with Trigger in a CL team and Turner a 25 year old Antipodean with no real experience in UK deserves the boot. 

Hopefully Mark Phillips can keep Plymouth open for 2024 and find a better team manager and motivator. 

May was ok at Somerset, but the Rebels teams didn't actually need much managing, the Hancock's ran the show there, never tracked a bad Team.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Any one no the lineups for this one Tommorow.

According to the gladiators Facebook page they will be released tomorrow never said what time mind you. Could be a turn up at the track for a surprise.

2 hours ago, HGould said:

Yet garry may didn’t sign trigger or turner. 

so therefore unless you have your facts you should keep quiet. 

garry actually had very little input in the team. This is facts from someone who works closely alongside Plymouth speedway 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Speedwaywinner1993 said:

garry actually had very little input in the team. This is facts from someone who works closely alongside Plymouth speedway 

Oh gawd, you haven't been talking with Lewy have you?! :rofl:

28 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I don’t even know lewy.

I work alongside Plymouth speedway so I know the facts.  

31 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It’s ok tho becuase as it stands your lot won’t have a stadium next season when the greyhound lot sink there teeth a bit furthe And your promotion know it there just not transparent enough with you 

2 minutes ago, Speedwaywinner1993 said:

It’s ok tho becuase as it stands your lot won’t have a stadium next season when the greyhound lot sink there teeth a bit furthe And your promotion know it there just not transparent enough with you 

We're OK for next season thanks. It's 2025 onwards where there may be a problem, but dont worry I'm sure the legal guys are already on the case!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord Skid said:

May was ok at Somerset, but the Rebels teams didn't actually need much managing, the Hancock's ran the show there, never tracked a bad Team.

Debbie knew a good rider when she saw one. 

1 hour ago, Speedwaywinner1993 said:

I've heard different from an impeccable source. 

Not Lewy although I'm sure he has impeccable sources too.. 

2 hours ago, Speedwaywinner1993 said:

Seriously, points scoring by saying to a Poole fan you won't have a stadium? Real nice. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1