British Speedway Forum
Rob B

2023 Playoffs

24 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Blimey we don't know how injured a rider is and some talking about how it benefits thier team, this place can be sad sometimes.  Leave it a day at least. 

No need to be a sanctimonious so and so about it!

What difference does a day make? It doesn't change the situation

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

They don’t like it when it’s their rider, fair game when it’s anyone else’s rider though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ouch said:

I hope Charles is ok too, thanks guys at this difficult time. 

Cheers BSF up at least and I’m guessing the celebrations can now go ahead at the Cleveland Arms. 

Grim. 

Bad luck for Charles and Redcar.

16 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

They don’t like it when it’s their rider, fair game when it’s anyone else’s rider though

What a tool you are.   Who's they? Most fans hate any rider getting injured, just really poor to pat yourselves on the back about how it boosts your team when we didn't even know how bad the injury was, or even any comment wishing the injured rider well. 

Edited by SUPERACE
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Your first comment less than an hour after a rider has gone off in an ambulance is about how it might benefit your team.  Maybe some of us are better than that. 

4 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Your first comment less than an hour after a rider has gone off in an ambulance is about how it might benefit your team.  Maybe some of us are better than that. 

Point 1 - Not my first comment at all.

Point 2 - I didn't bring up how it could benefit my team. I did reply to a Wolfie comment about the evolving situation

Point 3 - I note further sanctimonious input from you to end your post :P

News coming out of a broken collarbone which in the circumstances is pleasing news as it could certainly have been much worse

Best wishes to Charles

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Did look a really nasty one ,Charles is a favourite of mine, always tries and gives everything, wish him all the best for a speedy recovery 

22 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Did look a really nasty one ,Charles is a favourite of mine, always tries and gives everything, wish him all the best for a speedy recovery 

Yes sounds like a fractured Collarbone which in the circumstances of the crash would not be too bad an outcome.  I feared much worse 

28 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Point 1 - Not my first comment at all.

Point 2 - I didn't bring up how it could benefit my team. I did reply to a Wolfie comment about the evolving situation

Point 3 - I note further sanctimonious input from you to end your post :P

News coming out of a broken collarbone which in the circumstances is pleasing news as it could certainly have been much worse

Best wishes to Charles

If you call sanctimonious having a bit of respect and class then yes I'm in that camp.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

If you call sanctimonious having a bit of respect and class then yes I'm in that camp.

No sanctimonious is posting and then repeating that you are better than other posters

That's neither respectful or classy.....

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Yes sounds like a fractured Collarbone which in the circumstances of the crash would not be too bad an outcome.  I feared much worse 

Yes he wont feel lucky but not a bad result , i dont think his absence will hurt Bell Vue as much as Redcar.

13 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Reading on the International sections. Someone has posted an update which states Charles has broken his hip as well as the fractured collarbone plus concussion! The impact was very heavy and as others have said. The air fence saved him from maybe more injuries

11 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Are you getting upset because someone posted that they are starting to think Ipswich’s name is on the trophy? And then because someone said “wouldn’t that be nice”? Good grief, neither post even mentioned Charles Wright! Let alone said anything bad about him.

Let’s hope Charles makes a quick recovery, but in the meantime there’s no reason for supporters to stop wanting their team to win. I haven’t read a single post that’s revelling in his injury. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

Are you getting upset because someone posted that they are starting to think Ipswich’s name is on the trophy? And then because someone said “wouldn’t that be nice”? Good grief, neither post even mentioned Charles Wright! Let alone said anything bad about him.

Let’s hope Charles makes a quick recovery, but in the meantime there’s no reason for supporters to stop wanting their team to win. I haven’t read a single post that’s revelling in his injury. 

The guy had just gone off in the ambulance, yes I expect better.

7 minutes ago, tyler42 said:

Reading on the International sections. Someone has posted an update which states Charles has broken his hip as well as the fractured collarbone plus concussion! The impact was very heavy and as others have said. The air fence saved him from maybe more injuries

That's nasty, but as you say it could if been even worse.