Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Kings Lynn v Ipswich 4th September

24 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He was on paid 9 when you posted!

No he wasn't.... guess you are just looking for an argument

2 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

when you posted he was on paid 9 from 4 unless updates is wrong? I was following this thread and the updates at the same time. When you posted, Rew was on paid 9. It really doesn’t matter don’t get all stressy about it lol. 

Just now, Baldyman said:

Omg. Last heat deciders at wolves,,, 

Who would have guessed that. How much were they paid to throw the match? This shows what a contrived crock of sh... the sport is. Sheffield tried to buy the way to the final, Wolves just want to be in the play offs to have something to show for the history at Monmore and Leicester need to enhance the club value given they are up for sale. Bellevue are the only credible qualifiers for the play off. Still you have the Polish title race to watch but the sport needs to get real. Makes WWE and Smackdown look professional.

10 minutes ago, 2ndbend said:

He was. Perhaps you were a little slow in posting on here, and if you were, he was still on paid 6 from three rides and doing well. 

Riss and Rew have cost Ipswich this season, shame as they had the potential. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Riss has been the killer. Rew been disappointing but could have carried him to an extent, but carrying two is a step too far. 

2 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Yep but as most witches have heard over the last twenty odd years, it is the same old story. If only and what might have been. The management have been too  loyal and suckers for being the mister nice guys of speedway when the rest of the teams are  less than honourable.Chris probably has other things on his mind with his father and relied too heavily on Hawkins to see them through but that trust has let him down. Still you always have next season. 

Can't believe Lynn are that desperate to sign Rambo late in the season, far better to pay for air fares for the far superior Breum lol.

Just got back from the tractor racing at Kings Lynn tonight and i was pleased they had some speedway in between. what is it with Buster and his need to do more laps than the bikes, it,s unnecessary to do so many laps.

5 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Just got back from the tractor racing at Kings Lynn tonight and i was pleased they had some speedway in between. what is it with Buster and his need to do more laps than the bikes, it,s unnecessary to do so many laps.

Prob trying to take his mind off that his arch enemy No1 is riding at Peterborough tonight :D:P

Oh also good news I hear about KL definitely riding next year :t:

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Who would have guessed that. How much were they paid to throw the match? This shows what a contrived crock of sh... the sport is. Sheffield tried to buy the way to the final, Wolves just want to be in the play offs to have something to show for the history at Monmore and Leicester need to enhance the club value given they are up for sale. Bellevue are the only credible qualifiers for the play off. Still you have the Polish title race to watch but the sport needs to get real. Makes WWE and Smackdown look professional.

Wolves home form in recent weeks has been pathetic for a team hoping to be in a Grand Final . They somehow managed to win  2 matches they actually didn't win and I'm surprised Ipswich didn't beat them . Got what they deserved tonight. 

Whilst I wanted to see Ipswich in the playoffs because of the Emil factor.They quite frankly are not good enough.They struggled so badly to beat a totally patched up Lynn side by 2pts.They would have been carrying to many riders to have an impact on the other teams imo.

I haven't seen a time as quick as Lamberts in ht 15 for a long while 57.91,and that was having to get around Doyle and Sayfutdinov as he gated very poor again.If he made a gate like those 2 he may have been close to the track record.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Prob trying to take his mind off that his arch enemy No1 is riding at Peterborough tonight :D:P

Oh also good news I hear about KL definitely riding next year :t:

Buster seems to have his enthusiasm back since Robert returned.