British Speedway Forum
iainb

Drugs - Just Say No!

1 hour ago, iainb said:

That's going to come as an unpleasant shock to some!

Oh I’m already seeing an argument developing on a Lions FB page between me and a staunch defender. I gather that he could shoot up in front of them and be considered innocent!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Oh I’m already seeing an argument developing on a Lions FB page between me and a staunch defender. I gather that he could shoot up in front of them and be considered innocent!

Yes, they really need to give their head a wobble.

You are bang on with what you said.

• Like 1

Just now, Elmo said:

Yes, they really need to give their head a wobble.

You are bang on with what you said.

It just becomes conspiracy theory nonsense with some of them. Plus those acting in the know or claiming that things were different with Nick Morris, who led them a merry dance and was lucky not to be given a life ban. 

3 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

It just becomes conspiracy theory nonsense with some of them. Plus those acting in the know or claiming that things were different with Nick Morris, who led them a merry dance and was lucky not to be given a life ban. 

I’ve waded in too lol

They are 2 completely different scenarios but hey ho,

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 8:49 PM, steve roberts said:

Am I right that Anders Michanek appeared in one series?

Yes that’s correct - I remember it well!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, iainb said:

I don't think it matters does it? It's up to the rider to use cough mixture that doesn't contain substances on the banned list I think

they could be putting this stuff in our food and no one would notice. have you read the label on some of these products, its mental.

The nurse is putting something in your food, for certain :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

The nurse is putting something in your food, for certain :rolleyes:

you old conspiracy theorised you, just heard new covid vaccines are out, hope your not jumping the queue.

Edited by DazS
take the pi33

On 9/9/2023 at 9:38 AM, DazS said:

the word drugs from paracetamol to heroin, :shock:, all riders get a drug when they are riding its called adrenalin, people need to try it.:drink:

Actually adrenaline is a hormone and neurotransmitter and a ‘natural’ substance to humans and many other species but keep trying :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Lioness said:

Actually adrenaline is a hormone and neurotransmitter and a ‘natural’ substance to humans and many other species but keep trying :rolleyes:

yes a hormone i dont think you have ever experienced.

On 9/17/2023 at 12:36 PM, DazS said:

yes a hormone i dont think you have ever experienced.

Oooh hit a wee nerve did I?  Dont like people pointing out errors do you lol

Does the adrenaline of winning a national title, or of representing your country in two different sports count?  Will it do for starters?  Or maybe navigating in a rally car in one of the stages of the Scottish rally a few years back?  Ooops you appear to be wrong again, never mind.

:D:D:D

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, DazS said:

ohh i think i hit a nerve, :shock:

:rofl: you can’t even think of your own response, just plagiarise the first bit of mine!

I just answered you claiming I’d never experienced adrenaline to prove you wrong - again! You like claiming a lot of things that are bull but try and pass yourself off as the ‘expert’.

Still, I should probably stop feeding the troll I’m off to enjoy more adrenaline!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Three weeks since the Plymouth two were fingered, shouldn't there be a hearing date by now?