British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfsbane

Wolves v Tigers Play Off Semi Final 1st Leg 25th September @ 19:30

3 hours ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

LOL

The issue is that Monmore is limited in capacity, a hangover from covid times. The paper exacerbated the situation by saying it was the last meeting, which is false as there are 2 individual meeting scheduled. Consequently the turnstiles were closed in order to keep within the allowed capacity. Not great.

4 hours ago, orion said:

The funny thing is blaming the paper.They got paying fans to the stadium. This must a first for speedway lol

Not so sure "naming and shaming" the Express and Star is a clever move given how much coverage they've given us over the years and certainly since the eviction notice was served on us.

Edited by MattB
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, MattB said:

Not so sure "naming and shaming" the Express and Star is a clever move given how much coverage they've given us over the years and certainly since the eviction notice was served on us.

With you on that .. but its most odd naming and shaming you are likely to see . someone made more fans come to the meeting . They looked like they have blamed everyone bar themselfs of course 

On 9/26/2023 at 12:06 PM, JoeW436 said:

It’s a whole different argument how clubs and fans interrupt the rules regarding replacement riders so I’m not getting into that but I thought Robert Lambert was super impressive last night, to turn up at a track which is nothing like he’s seen in a long while and show the speed whilst having to come from the back a couple of times as well, very impressive.

The talent gap between Robert, Dan and supposedly the next up and comers in British speedway is massive.

Couldn't agree more re Robert Lambert. Not sure when he last rode at Wolverhampton but must be so used to riding the big flat out tracks in Poland etc. Turns up at Wolves and sized the track out after one race and then there was no stopping him. Pure class and great to watch as well.

The crowd for the Farewell Meeting is sure to be huge. That's going to be fun after monday night's events.

6 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

The crowd for the Farewell Meeting is sure to be huge. That's going to be fun after monday night's events.

It'll be all ticket surely

Need your re entry ticket from Sheffield meeting I think

Edited by bruno

45 minutes ago, bruno said:

Need your re entry ticket from Sheffield meeting I think

Any meeting from during the season 

3 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Any meeting from during the season 

Many people won't keep them though I haven't got any of my previous ones why would you? 

It'll be interesting to see if they allow tickets from the Olympique to count