British Speedway Forum
Gavan

Emil Sayfutdinov

I think I can speak on behalf of most speedway fans here in the UK and we would all love Emil at their club next season. He's been the best rider I've ever seen at leicester this season. Just an insane rider and an all round nice guy. I couldn't give a monkeys what average he's on, sign him up leicester!

• Like 3

He did all of that (photos/autographs etc) at Sheffield by all accounts as well, he has certainly immersed himself in the whole Club, which is brilliant to see. I hope he races in the UK next year :t:

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Im biased being a Witches fan but what a signing this guy has turned out to be

Gives 110% every meeting ....not just here for a payday and turning up as and when it suits him.

His scoring has been sensational but i want to touch on the other side of our sport

He is the last one out of the pits to the changing rooms.....signs EVERY autograph and has EVERY picture EVERY week........always has a smile on his face and chats to everyone

I knew he was a class rider but to see how he interacts with all the fans all the time he has been a pure pleasure to see every week

We need more riders that do this not just hastily disappear after a meeting

Ive heard from various sources that at away matches he has time for all the opposing supporters to

Thankful as an Ipswich fan we didnt sign Holder with the attitude he has!!

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Im biased being a Witches fan but what a signing this guy has turned out to be

Gives 110% every meeting ....not just here for a payday and turning up as and when it suits him.

His scoring has been sensational but i want to touch on the other side of our sport

He is the last one out of the pits to the changing rooms.....signs EVERY autograph and has EVERY picture EVERY week........always has a smile on his face and chats to everyone

I knew he was a class rider but to see how he interacts with all the fans all the time he has been a pure pleasure to see every week

We need more riders that do this not just hastily disappear after a meeting

Ive heard from various sources that at away matches he has time for all the opposing supporters to

Thankful as an Ipswich fan we didnt sign Holder with the attitude he has!!

As a panthers fan I agree class rider and interacted with all the supporters at the showground.

Helped load the van up and then spent a good 20 minutes taking pictures with fans and signing things at Peterborough a few weeks ago, a real class act on and off track.

100% agree, Emil's got time for everyone, Class act.

Totally agree with all posts so far. Professional, talented and sincere. Please don’t tell me he is also kind or has a great personality as I could possibly hate him! Seriously, British Speedway is very fortunate to have him.

• Like 2

A lad who looks like he enjoys his job...

And is very, very good at it...

Cannot wait to watch the lad at the NSS on Monday...

If he gets an 18 max everyone will get VFM...B)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mikebv said:

A lad who looks like he enjoys his job...

And is very, very good at it...

Cannot wait to watch the lad at the NSS on Monday...

If he gets an 18 max everyone will get VFM...B)

That would be some going from 5 rides...:D

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

That would be some going from 5 rides...:D

No tacticals in the play offs then? 

Sounds about  right...

Let's change the rules of the whole  season at the end of it....:D

No one really cares anyway, so let the likes of Emil and Dan ride as many times as they can over the two legs.....

Would improve the spectacle several fold...B)

• Haha 1

Totally agree with everything that’s been said the guy is pure class on & off the track & an example to all. If only more were like him.

I would be perfectly happy to have him & Doyle back again next year I know it would make us very top heavy but these two have made huge difference to the feel at Foxhall.

9 hours ago, Teromaafan said:

Totally agree with all posts so far. Professional, talented and sincere. Please don’t tell me he is also kind or has a great personality as I could possibly hate him! Seriously, British Speedway is very fortunate to have him.

Is he kind you say.....

Donated the prize for breaking the track record to the SRBF :t:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, mikebv said:

No tacticals in the play offs then? 

Sounds about  right...

Let's change the rules of the whole  season at the end of it....:D

No one really cares anyway, so let the likes of Emil and Dan ride as many times as they can over the two legs.....

Would improve the spectacle several fold...B)

Who says the witches are going to be 6 behind in either leg at any point anyways hehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 1