British Speedway Forum
Gavan

Emil Sayfutdinov

6 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Laguta is a world champion, show him some respect.

I know you’re just a troll and I shouldn’t rise to it but Laguta has absolutely taken the P1$$ out of British speedway this year, turned up as and when he feels like, more than one occasion frankly he should’ve been handed a 28 day ban for withholding his services. Talented throttle jockey don’t get me wrong but his commitment to British speedway has no comparison to Emil and he’s shown the British fans a lack of respect imo

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

He may be, but Emil is a far better racer, that's the difference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Perhaps Laguta's club in Poland kept him on a short leash whereas Emil's cut him a lot more slack - which probably worked to mutual advantage? Also Emil had the advantage of being here from the beginning of the season, compared to Laguta

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

He may be, but Emil is a far better racer, that's the difference.

Emil might be the better racer, but he's not the better rider.

The Laguta in his last SGP series reached a higher level than Emil.

2 hours ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Emil might be the better racer, but he's not the better rider.

The Laguta in his last SGP series reached a higher level than Emil.

Emil is the better racer and rider. Laguta mainly a gater with the occasional pass (ref Gp's)

7 hours ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Sorry mate . I forgot 

10 hours ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Perhaps Laguta's club in Poland kept him on a short leash whereas Emil's cut him a lot more slack - which probably worked to mutual advantage? Also Emil had the advantage of being here from the beginning of the season, compared to Laguta

Somebody on here ITK said a few weeks ago that every time Laguta didn't ride here it was because Wroclaw told him not to.

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

All this interaction with Lagutas biggest fan is only maininting his hard on 

Well, let's hope he can keep it up

• Haha 1

I was really against Sayfutinov coming before the start of the season down to ( through no fault of his own) being Russian and still not sure whether it's right to allow Russia and Russian's back into the civilised world at the moment including sport, my view and know not everyone will agree.

But......disregarding that the man has won me over with his riding and attitude to British speedway, even Scott Nicholls had his arm round him after the semi final at Belle Vue.... Hope he comes back next year if there's a good enough league for him to come back to, although I fear not.

Edited by gazzac
  • Like 5

:wub:

Just loved this Witchy guy

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Badge said:

:wub:

Just loved this Witchy guy

Lovely words from him. You could tell how much he was enjoying it here every week. At no point throughout the season did you ever feel he wasn’t enjoying it or didn’t really want to be here like you get with so many others. 

9 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Lovely words from him. You could tell how much he was enjoying it here every week. At no point throughout the season did you ever feel he wasn’t enjoying it or didn’t really want to be here like you get with so many others. 

And for us some fantastic entertainment - was pleased to be there the night he broke the track record.

as sign of his stature is how popular he proved at other tracks despite usually beating all the home heat leaders. 

• Like 1