British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Belle Vue vs Ipswich play off semi 1st leg

13 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Dont bother keeping up with regs now just read them from thise that post on here as they change before you've finished reading them anyway 

Lambert should soon get an updated average now hes ridden official league meetings for Lynn whereas last year he only rode in play offs so didnt count as Woffinden did last month

Anyways wont bother me from now on as I've no one to care about at this stage unfortunately .

Lambert has not ridden sufficient matches to attain a new MA - has to be a minimum 3 home and 3 away.

Just now, Roger Jacobs said:

Lambert has not ridden sufficient matches to attain a new MA - has to be a minimum 3 home and 3 away.

True in most cases,   but as his average has been achieved with just the one club does that apply to him as well

5 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I wonder who Ippo will use instead of Doyley tomorrow? I’d imagine it will be Fricke considering they can’t use Lambert 

If I was Fricke, my price for guesting would be £10,000.

Ipswich have no other alternatives. 

3 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I wonder who Ippo will use instead of Doyley tomorrow? I’d imagine it will be Fricke considering they can’t use Lambert 

The obvious choice is Fricke and I expect Laguta wouldnt be allowed by his Polish club, other possibles are Harris or Tarasenko

16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

The obvious choice is Fricke and I expect Laguta wouldnt be allowed by his Polish club, other possibles are Harris or Tarasenko

The Laguta guesting question would probably be determined by Wrocław’s result in Lublin tonight, if they get a hammering which they very may do then they might let him guest. Whether you’d want him guesting or not I’m not so sure.

I’d go for Tarasenko if it’s allowed 

1 minute ago, JoeW436 said:

The Laguta guesting question would probably be determined by Wrocław’s result in Lublin tonight, if they get a hammering which they very may do then they might let him guest. Whether you’d want him guesting or not I’m not so sure.

I’d go for Tarasenko if it’s allowed 

I’d definitely go for Tarasenko, Fricke or Laguta (if he’s allowed) over Harris… Harris is obviously very good on his day but he’s a bit too inconsistent nowadays, which is expected 

5 hours ago, 1 valve said:

A person can be concussed without being knocked out. However being knocked out always involves being concussed 

No it doesn't, absolutely not.  They may be signed off for concussion, but it doesn't mean it has lead to concussion. 

46 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

If I was Fricke, my price for guesting would be £10,000.

Ipswich have no other alternatives. 

Yes they do...... :wink:

BV - Wright & Blodorn

Sheffield - Woffinden & Musielak

Ipswich - Doyle

Wolves fit as a fiddle.

13 minutes ago, TTT said:

BV - Wright & Blodorn

Sheffield - Woffinden & Musielak

Ipswich - Doyle

Wolves fit as a fiddle.

Yikes!! That’s seriously bad news for Sheffield, they’ll literally have no chance without Musie as well as Woffi 

This is speedway all over,,, not great regs and fans trying to find holes in them to benefit their team,, even though a few weeks ago they were probably slagging another team for doing so,,,,, crock of schitt 

• Like 2

Fricke/Tarasenko in for Doyle?

Tarasenko/Fricke and Harris in for Woffi and Musielak?

best both teams are going to get I feel 

Edited by SpeedwayFan91