British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Belle Vue vs Ipswich play off semi 1st leg

11 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Would have been a massacre at Ipswich with R/R he was only one to win heats for them.

It was a massacre. His 2 at Sheffield didnt help much, I think  r/r may have been better 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Laguta was sensational in Poland this evening. He delivered a big message to Chris Louis and Simon Stead.

Chris Harris is the guest 

Chris Harris is the guest

BELLE VUE: 1. Brady Kurtz 8.33 © 2. Tom Brennan 6.16 3. Jaimon Lidsey 7.82 4. R/R for Charles Wright 6.55 5. Dan Bewley 8.00 6. Ben Cook (G) 5.80 7. Connor Bailey (RS). Team Manager: Mark Lemon
IPSWICH: 1. Emil Sayfutdinov 10.14 2. Erik Riss 5.03 3. Danny King 7.03 © 4. Danyon Hume 4.00 5. Chris Harris (G) 9.21 6. Keynan Rew 4.00 7. Jack Smith (G) (RS). Team Manager: Ritchie Hawkins

8 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Awful.

Laguta is the only man capable of replacing Doyle. Both are world champions.

Laguta isnt available.

9 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Laguta isnt available.

Why didn't they go for Lambert, what about Fricke, why not bring Jack Holder in.  It's like Chris Louis wouldn't of done any of that if he could.  As you say Laguta won't be allowed to ride and probably doesn't want to anyway. 

5 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Why didn't they go for Lambert, what about Fricke, why not bring Jack Holder in.  It's like Chris Louis wouldn't of done any of that if he could.  As you say Laguta won't be allowed to ride and probably doesn't want to anyway. 

I think you know the answer to those questions. Ipswich fanx need to be doing a raindance.

Edited by foreverblue

Harris replacing Doyle? Ouch. Such a shame because I truly believed Ipswich would win the play offs, sadly I think without one of their star top two they are screwed. 

Was always the risk with going so top heavy.

Edited by TheSmiler

Think this tie is more or less over before it's begun.  I just can't see how Ipswich can keep this close enough,,,, but speedway is a strange sport,,, and ya just never know what could happen on the night,, with break downs and crashes 

With the rain during the morning and the showers into the evening it’s going to be a lottery. Won’t be as easy as some think. 

track usually suits the away riders when wet 

• Like 1

How much bad luck can one team get in one season.

Got to feel for Chris Louis and co.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

With the rain during the morning and the showers into the evening it’s going to be a lottery. Won’t be as easy as some think. 

track usually suits the away riders when wet 

If it goes ahead.