British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

The king's Lynn vultures 

Agree, I don't think this thread is in particularly good taste personally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

The king's Lynn vultures 

I would much rather, with all that effort being put in, it gets you another season ( Long shot i know), and a new site for 2025. i do think the OP has put the tread up a bit to early, hence why he posted just for fun, just afterwards.

I had a spare 15 min's, so quickly put a team together that would make the best use of the averages, if they remain the same. I would of used the same riders if the Panthers were running.. I apologise for my  team post, if people think it inappropriate.. 

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Agree, I don't think this thread is in particularly good taste personally.

It was in perfectly good taste, I didn’t mean anything by it, I was just interested in people’s thoughts.

Edited by SpeedwayFan91
  • Like 1

So long as the village idiot Chapman is not involved, even though the track and stadium is a complete shi*thole, I really do hope KL run in 2024. Chapman is a time served dim wit the sport can well do without. 

11 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

So long as the village idiot Chapman is not involved, even though the track and stadium is a complete shi*thole, I really do hope KL run in 2024. Chapman is a time served dim wit the sport can well do without. 

So if Buster stays, for you, they can shut the "sh1thole".. Nice :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

There,s no doubt about it King's Lynn will run in 2024 but i believe Chapman will still be there.

15 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Whatever. I couldn’t care less. The sport will be better off without Chapman. 

5 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

The sport probably wouldn't still be around if it wasn't for Chapman. Saved Lynn, saved Peterborough (although some question this) and helped support Ipswich....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

The sport probably wouldn't still be around if it wasn't for Chapman. Saved Lynn, saved Peterborough (although some question this) and helped support Ipswich....

Blah blah, he didn’t do it to save the clubs or the sport, he did it because he thought he could control the sport and make lots of money. He thought he had all the answers but was actually clueless. As for his time at the BSPA that was a disaster that cost the BSPA and fellow promoters hundreds of thousands of pounds. Chapman is certainly no saviour, he’s greedy and self serving. 

39 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

He promised to buy Ipswich and didn’t. In fact not a single penny was received thankfully and we carried on with the Louis’s. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

18 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

2 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

That's the spirit...Well lets hope no more shut eh. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Speedtiger said:

Blah blah, he didn’t do it to save the clubs or the sport, he did it because he thought he could control the sport and make lots of money. He thought he had all the answers but was actually clueless. As for his time at the BSPA that was a disaster that cost the BSPA and fellow promoters hundreds of thousands of pounds. Chapman is certainly no saviour, he’s greedy and self serving. 

Seem to remember he saved Mildenhall for a short period of time then sold it or closed it can’t remember but took the club assets with him - didn’t he almost buy Leicester as well ? 

On 9/21/2023 at 11:15 AM, Haza said:

Seem to remember he saved Mildenhall for a short period of time then sold it or closed it can’t remember but took the club assets with him - didn’t he almost buy Leicester as well ? 

but could save every speedway club and people would still hate him .

Looks like Lambert has left Smederna, does that mean he's doing UK or signing for another Swedish team?

I saw something in the news that discussions were held that if Lambert left Smederna he would do a full season in the UK and not sign for another Swedish club...

21 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Looks like Lambert has left Smederna, does that mean he's doing UK or signing for another Swedish team?

I saw something in the news that discussions were held that if Lambert left Smederna he would do a full season in the UK and not sign for another Swedish club...

Hope not, Kings Lynn doesn't need him in a team. Yes I used to like him, but since the Poole, Holder/Batchelorgate meeting, and his antics including storming into the crowd after somebody, I think he lost quite abit of respect from the Lynn Faithfull, plus he hasn't needed UK speedway for a few years, so do we really need him.