So if its a 41:

Emil 10.10

Rew 4.00

Tobi 8.69

B Cook/Brennan/Schlein 6.09 left

Doyle  9.12

Thomas 3.00

Thompson RS

I mean, could go stronger than Thomas as a 3.00, but I think it's pretty strong! Certainly wouldn't be beaten at home (providing no injuries).

Could even go Z Cook or a 5.00 rider and then a 4.00 rider at reserve

Edited by Panthers99

I can see Tobi at KL tbh.

Surely Emil and Doyle back for Ippo.

4 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Ipswich need to be harsh with Doyle. He is 38 and is not going to get any better.

I would go for Artem Laguta or Maciej Janowski.

Santa Claus is also free and I don't know of anyone quicker on an anti clockwise lap

Added advantage that there are no clashes with his other job as there is no season overlap 

Untried foreigner should be in on a 5 - now that's a real bargain

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Ipswich need to be harsh with Doyle. He is 38 and is not going to get any better.

I would go for Artem Laguta or Maciej Janowski.

Imo Doyle will be around for few years to come his GP days may be coming to an end but with regards the UK he is one of the top performers and has loyally ridden here consistently for many years . Whilst I am not a particular fan I do appreciate he is a points machine especially in the British league and I am sure any team would welcome him with open arms .

• Like 1

100% want Doyle involved with Ipswich next year, preferably as captain - generally scores well everywhere, drops very few points at home and is a great influence on the team... If we let him go, it will for sure bite us in the proverbial.  

• Like 1

On 11/9/2023 at 10:23 AM, MP78 said:

100% want Doyle involved with Ipswich next year, preferably as captain - generally scores well everywhere, drops very few points at home and is a great influence on the team... If we let him go, it will for sure bite us in the proverbial.  

Fully agree needs to be back as skipper.

I was one of King’s critics last season however in the last 6 weeks he did make us critics eat our words to a certain extent.

In fact I’m not against him returning I just think Doyle would make the better skipper.

Let’s get silly as we have no idea of a points limit. But given it’s a dead cert top 2 of Emil & Doyle & Rew needs to start at reserve Something along the lines of 

Emil

5 point overseas

King

Ellis

Doyle

Rew

Thompson

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Let’s get silly as we have no idea of a points limit. But given it’s a dead cert top 2 of Emil & Doyle & Rew needs to start at reserve Something along the lines of 

Emil

5 point overseas

King

Ellis

Doyle

Rew

Thompson

3 ekstraliga riders there rew/doyle/ emil only 2 allowed unless they change ruling ?

Edited by AceBelle

40 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

3 ekstraliga riders there rew/doyle/ emil only 2 allowed unless they change ruling ?

Who cares? Rules are there to be bent/broken seemingly so just sign him anyway. 

57 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

15 minutes ago, Aries said:

Who cares? Rules are there to be bent/broken seemingly so just sign him anyway. 

Rew isn't an extraliga riders until/if he rides next season

So only 2 (emil/doyle) at the moment

See you can interpret the regs however you feel to suit......

Just like when Tarasenko was an ekstraliga rider but still came over on a 5 ave....:blink:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

20 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Just like when Tarasenko was an ekstraliga rider but still came over on a 5 ave....:blink:

Average nowt to do with it he was only ekstraliga rider at peterboro :t: