British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

Belle Vue vs Ipswich (playoff semi 2nd leg) 25/09/23

Just now, Ben91 said:

King not even looking for Hume there. You’d think he’s been around long enough to be able to try shepherd his partner home in this scenario. 

Could say the same about Dan, didn't look for his team mate once till bend four last lap..

The Aces' need was greater than Ippo's..

No 5-1's will be their main plan...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, secsy1 said:

99% on here are blindfolded about the result need for Eurosport

Well if that's the case,,, belle Vue would be about 14 ahead by now 

• Like 1

Looks like Adam Ellis found other employment in the UK at a speedway track…Bewley’s goggle cleaner.

3 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

No way should Hume have been left in that race,,,, Rew needs to have taken that race and one of Riss 

Replace Hume in his next because he's got to ride in Ht 14 unless they want to give Smith 4 rides.

Replace Riss with Rew in his 4th programmed ride as Ht 8 is a protected race.

13 minutes ago, Rob B said:

He just made Emil look like a snail.

8 minutes ago, Rob B said:

LOL I’m not watching but on Thursday he was completely Ipswich biased 

I think you are watching Rob..

5 minutes ago, Ben91 said:

King not even looking for Hume there. You’d think he’s been around long enough to be able to try shepherd his partner home in this scenario. 

That the one place you probably can’t even contemplate team riding. You do that you run the risk of quickly being swallowed up yourself! It’s a track where it’s head down and open the throttle

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aries said:

I think you are watching Rob..

I think he means watching on TV...

6 minutes ago, Ben91 said:

Tbh Hume not the best at being shepherded, he’s fallen off with all three of king Doyle and Emil trying to team ride him home this season at Foxhall, he ends up riding faster than he can cope with

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

Replace Hume in his next because he's got to ride in Ht 14 unless they want to give Smith 4 rides.

Replace Riss with Rew in his 4th programmed ride as Ht 8 is a protected race.

Smith has probably more chance of scoring,,, Hume seriously lacks the skills to put the bike in the right place 

13 minutes ago, Ben91 said:

Is it that easy to team ride at Belle Vue?Going by what Nicholls and pretty much all riders say is that you always feel vulnerable wherever you are on the track because it is so big and fast.Best probably for King to secure 2pts rather than probaly lose a place and end up with 1pt.

Edit:Aries beat me to it with a similar post.

Edited by tellboy

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Smith has probably more chance of scoring,,, Hume seriously lacks the skills to put the bike in the right place 

Hume can make good starts though.

3 minutes ago, mikebv said:

I think he means watching on TV...

He didn’t say that, he just said he wasn’t watching. 

Just now, Aries said:

That the one place you probably can’t even contemplate team riding. You do that you run the risk of quickly being swallowed up yourself! It’s a track where it’s head down and open the throttle

I agree It’s not a team riding track. It is after all only a speedway meeting and whoever wins on aggregate tonight deserves to be in th3 final. Ipswich scraped in and could have the fairy tale ending or Wolves could bow out as homeless champs. No one really cares any longer as it is a Mickey Mouse competition and the only thing that is worth considering is decent racing and a close contest with no injuries.