British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Stuntdouble said:

Pickering moving on from Edinburgh. Have him in a heartbeat. 

Dropping the Championship altogether. 

I don't see Tom Brennan returning to Glasgow. He's based up north - would he be a good fit at Berwick?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spt82 said:

Dropping the Championship altogether. 

Give him until June, perhaps July 2024.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 12:11 PM, Dnorthstar1970 said:

flint is a young rider with great potential but needs to go somewhere where he can improve and he won’t get that at Berwick 

For the sake of his career developing, surely Leon has to get experience at another track next season.

14 hours ago, tweedcider said:

For the sake of his career developing, surely Leon has to get experience at another track next season.

He's had how many seasons at Wolverhampton though? I thought that was the point of him signing for them? I'm sure he'll continue developing, but he looks more like a Tom Brennan type level than world class.

2 hours ago, RogerM22 said:

He's had how many seasons at Wolverhampton though? I thought that was the point of him signing for them? I'm sure he'll continue developing, but he looks more like a Tom Brennan type level than world class.

Brennans not great and Flint isnt even as good as him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

The most important change for next season has already been made and he won’t be riding for us

Flint? 

On 9/30/2023 at 3:19 PM, Noelinho said:

I don't see Tom Brennan returning to Glasgow. He's based up north - would he be a good fit at Berwick?

I think Glasgow would be silly to drop him, racing mostly at number 5 has left him with a low average, so scope for improvement in him.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2023 at 7:17 PM, tweedcider said:

I don't know why that would have to include leaving Berwick though. Could get a new track in the Prem & race in the U24 league in Poland, so will have 3 home tracks.

Trying to get my head around Leon has to leave Berwick to further develop his career. He has had 15 home meetings at one of the most technical tracks Wolverhampton, and 10 at Berwick plus Under 24 meetings in Poland. Basically he had had the best of both worlds a smaller technical track in 1 League and Berwick in the Championship. If Birmingham move up wouldn't surprise me to see Leon there a team he has ridden for in the past.

14 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Would take Brennan at 3/4 100%.

On a 7+ average your not going to have him at 3 or 4