British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I think 2023 was Hume's first season where he never rode at reserve, so I guess you can call it a season of consolidation. Now's the time to step up for his & Berwick's benefit.

He was poor for both his teams last season, needs to step up and show us that he is better than that.

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I think 2023 was Hume's first season where he never rode at reserve, so I guess you can call it a season of consolidation. Now's the time to step up for his & Berwick's benefit.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

He was poor for both his teams last season, needs to step up and show us that he is better than that.

Think you're being a bit harsh on Hume. Moving away from reserve in the Champ & moving away from the RS spot isn't easy.

Similarly averages riders like Nielsen, Starke, Fredriksen, Borke, Hook, Atkins, Heeps, Pearson, Newman, Rowe, Edwards, Bailey, Mountain & Kemp all got spells at reserve.

I'm sure Hume didn't get that opportunity. Otherwise I'm sure he'd have scored more & been on a par with those 5+ averaged riders.

8 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Think you're being a bit harsh on Hume. Moving away from reserve in the Champ & moving away from the RS spot isn't easy.

Similarly averages riders like Nielsen, Starke, Fredriksen, Borke, Hook, Atkins, Heeps, Pearson, Newman, Rowe, Edwards, Bailey, Mountain & Kemp all got spells at reserve.

I'm sure Hume didn't get that opportunity. Otherwise I'm sure he'd have scored more & been on a par with those 5+ averaged riders.

Maybe a little harsh but I feel he is a better rider than what he showed last season.

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe a little harsh but I feel he is a better rider than what he showed last season.

You're entitled to that opinion, I'm sure Berwick promotion & Hume hope you are right & he shows what he can do next year.

22 hours ago, Normski said:

Good signing only 21 years old kicked on at Scunny so hopefully even more progress in 2024

Good team being assembled by the Bandits. Would have taken all these riders at Edinburgh

16 hours ago, Fromafar said:

All I’m saying is I don’t think he will be at Berwick.(I might well be wrong)

Not at Edinburgh as far as I’m led to believe. Which I think is absolutely nuts from our promotion to not get him back.

3 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Not at Edinburgh as far as I’m led to believe. Which I think is absolutely nuts from our promotion to not get him back.

I was surprised he wasnt back at Edinburgh but its definitely berwicks gain.

8 minutes ago, mc131 said:

I was surprised he wasnt back at Edinburgh but its definitely berwicks gain.

Has he signed for Berwick though,not seen nothing yet.?

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Has he signed for Berwick though,not seen nothing yet.?

Mc131 is never that far off the mark! Very good acquisition if it turns out we have got him! 

6 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Mc131 is never that far off the mark! Very good acquisition if it turns out we have got him! 

Which rider are we speaking about I'm lost haha

29 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Which rider are we speaking about I'm lost haha

Borke! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Borke! 

:D:D:D

borke.png

• Haha 3