British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Sheffield play off final 1st leg

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Tobi scored 9 in the cup match

Harris won't score that 

12 minutes ago, orion said:

Harris won't score that 

Why not, he got paid 13 in the semi  for Ipswich.

Edited by foreverblue

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Because Belle Vue never had Doyle and Emil  . Harris will score between 5 and 7 at Best 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, orion said:

Because Belle Vue never had Doyle and Emil  . Harris will score between 5 and 7 at Best 

He will get double figures no problem and he will beat Doyle or Emil at least once in my view, even if he doesnt he will still get double figures.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, orion said:

Oh onion stop the wind up :wink:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Badge said:

Oh onion stop the wind up :wink:

No wind up Autie Pat ...Harris is unlikely to beat Doyle or Emil or even King..then he's got 13 and maybe 15vv Emil ,Doyle and Lambert.. but somehow people think he's going to score 13 points etc..as I said if he's scores more than 7 are be amazed..I bet that Bet 365 put his scoring line up at 7 or 8 .

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Because he wasn't riding against Ipswich's heat leaders, easier as a guest to ride for the home team than the away team, he will score more at Sheffield than at Ipswich

• Like 4

1 hour ago, orion said:

No wind up Autie Pat ...Harris is unlikely to beat Doyle or Emil or even King..then he's got 13 and maybe 15vv Emil ,Doyle and Lambert.. but somehow people think he's going to score 13 points etc..as I said if he's scores more than 7 are be amazed..I bet that Bet 365 put his scoring line up at 7 or 8 .

He has beaten them before, he is capable of beating anyone. I guarantee he will be better than Bewley!

• Like 1

I've seen it said on here that  Lambert / Harris & Holder aren't too good around Foxhall am hoping that's not the case

otherwise it will be all over in the first leg.   Mind you they said  Holder / Pickering & Lambert weren't too good around

Monmore Green and look what happened there !  so maybe Tigers have a chance after all !

28 minutes ago, Dornier said:

I've seen it said on here that  Lambert / Harris & Holder aren't too good around Foxhall am hoping that's not the case

otherwise it will be all over in the first leg.   Mind you they said  Holder / Pickering & Lambert weren't too good around

Monmore Green and look what happened there !  so maybe Tigers have a chance after all 

Lambert and Harris will be fine at Ipswich , Harris was very good against BV and is usually good at Foxhall

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Tobi scored 9 in the cup match

4 hours ago, orion said:

Harris won't score that 

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

3 hours ago, orion said:

2 hours ago, orion said:

1 hour ago, The Third Man said:

Because he wasn't riding against Ipswich's heat leaders, easier as a guest to ride for the home team than the away team, he will score more at Sheffield than at Ipswich

He was riding against Ipswich’ heatleaders on his last visit to Foxhall this season with Leicester where he scored paid 14 (beating Emil). Orion is talking out of his ring piece.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He was riding against Ipswich’ heatleaders on his last visit to Foxhall this season with Leicester where he scored paid 14 (beating Emil). Orion is talking out of his ring piece.

Hope your right

Just got to hope that Doyle doesn't do anymore crash dummy testing in the GP today and unfortunately ends up missing the 1st leg Monday ,

Then Harris guests for Sheffield and Lawson ends up as the guest for Doyle 

Now that would cause some very interesting chatter on here .

Edited by scoobydoo

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I have no issue with Harris guesting for Ipswich in the semi & then Sheffield in the final. 

Riders guest all year round & can even knock their own team out of competitions. So can't see how this is a big issue, when his team isn't involved.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2