British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Sheffield play off final 1st leg

5 minutes ago, RideHard said:

18 points too much.. Doyle nearly put Lambert through fence probably why he’s fuming but no surprise he’s dirtiest rider in league. be an interesting meeting on Thursday

Keep crying, Doyle hard rider but isn’t that what league racing is about? Or do you have to let these flash ponies through?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

I think that it's more to do with the fact that he picked up a cheap gold medal for BV last year and planned on doing the same thing for Sheffield this year. 

It's like it was going to become a tradition for him to slot in with the favourites for the semis and the final.

What Del boy would call a 'nice little earner'.

Chambourcy Nouvelle ...!

Cushty Robert, Cushty....

Need to see this interview, sounds like one of the highlights of the evening.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, RideHard said:

18 points too much.. Doyle nearly put Lambert through fence probably why he’s fuming but no surprise he’s dirtiest rider in league. be an interesting meeting on Thursday

Did he balls! Did nothing wrong whatsoever. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Call me wolfie said:

What an obnoxious little Turd Lambert is.

The biggest joke is him showing no desire to ride Speedway in his home country and then just pop over for the play offs every year! The bellend. 

• Like 6

Anyway well done Ipswich, Title hopes were fading in the first half of the meeting considering Ipswich needed a big lead (Hawkins and Doyle knew it too) but they pulled it out of the bag in the second half of the meeting.

Same situation Ipswich were in against BV and it came down to Ht 30 of the tie, May see the same scenario playing out on Thursday.

2 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

What an obnoxious little Turd Lambert is.

getting too big for his boots

• Like 2

Just now, TTT said:

Anyway well done Ipswich, Title hopes were fading in the first half of the meeting considering Ipswich needed a big lead (Hawkins and Doyle knew it too) but they pulled it out of the bag in the second half of the meeting.

Same situation Ipswich were in against BV and it came down to Ht 30 of the tie, May see the same scenario playing out on Thursday.

don’t think sheffield are strong enough at reserve 

Witches handicapped by having a rider that can’t see properly in their engine room and penalised by the rules in not allowing a guest from any other club to cover their injured and in form rising star, and they’re  still winning it at a canter :lol:

Lambert making people on here cry :D

I personally wouldn't have said what he did but he's not wrong, the track was dreadful.

Sheffield never pulling that back. Well done Witches.

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

The biggest joke is him showing no desire to ride Speedway in his home country and then just pop over for the play offs every year! The bellend. 

Yep, I can't stand him or anyone else who uses our league as a cash cow.

That's why I've got so much respect for Jason Doyle because he's always been loyal to our league.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Yep, I can't stand him or anyone else who uses our league as a cash cow.

That's why I've got so much respect for Jason Doyle because he's always been loyal to our league.

And absolutely loves riding here. As loyal to British Speedway over the years as anyone. 

• Like 3