British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

Sheffield Tigers vs Ipswich Witches (playoff final 2nd leg) 05/10/23

1 minute ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

I feel bad for Emil, hopefully we see him back next year.

Showed his true colours in the last heat.  Didn't look for Doyle once.  Shameful and selfish from Sayfutdinov 

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

There’s no i in team.

If someone makes individual errors then they've got to take the blame, Like Footballers who make individual errors that lead to the opposition scoring.

Tonight was a wonderful advert for adverts. B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well done Sheffield , Ipswich we're completely outridden tbh . I'm half pleased Doyle was in the khazi in the last race coz for me ht 13 was borderline dangerous

• Like 2

Oh well sh!t happens - proof that cheats do prosper

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Have they got enough medals for alll Sheffield's riders and their guest this year? :D

• Haha 3

Fairplay to Sheffield rode hard in tough conditions, track got better again late meeting when the rain eased.

witches can hold their heads high, battles all year and lost the grand final by 4 points with the same side they started with.

• Like 6

There you go…. 

Awful to see Lambert and Holder getting the bumps …. 2 riders who don’t give a rats arse for British Speedway until they need a pay cheque at the end of the season 

Etheridge the match winner … something to be said for the same 7 riders in each match rather then a nice cherry picking selection 

Well done Kyle Howarth the only rider still in the team from the original 1-7 and deserves his medal 

Let’s hope we don’t get this next season with riders coming back into the league 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

I feel bad for Emil, hopefully we see him back next year.

I think he would of been tempted to join the Russian Revolution at the Showground.

• Like 1

Ippo got what they deserved. they slagged Sheffield off all week

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Yearbyred said:

Well done to Sheffield, they rode as a team and deserved the win. 

A 13 man team....:D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

Don't think so, Doyle near enough fenced Harris but fortunately Bomber has the skills to stay on the bike. Either way nobody mentioned anyone getting harmed, you made it up.

Aye okay then we’ll go with that. Doyle’s the dirtiest rider on the planet. Near enough fenced him? Don’t know what meeting you were watching but if it was anyone but bomber, that’s a nasty crash. Doyle’s always been the same he’ll never change.

Just now, JoeW436 said:

I think he would of been tempted to join the Russian Revolution at the Showground.

If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would buy the Showground and sign Artem and Emil.

• Like 1