9.33 was his last Championship average with Plymouth in 2021

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

A 5 no doubt.

Only if he went to Glasgow lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1yFqwvNrbu8ds6iqpuZQao

Here is the "Round the Boards" interview. It was recorded over the weekend just gone. The part of the long session, involving the Comets, starts at around 15mins 21 seconds in from the start. 

Must be good to be retired and listen to pod casts all day :D

38 minutes ago, Neila said:

I didnt even know what a "Podcast" WAS....till I searched the interview on Google !

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Marksman said:

Must of missed that one, I knew he had left Tarnow. Hope it isn't Vissing, wouldn't mind if it was Jorgensen though

Kenneth Hansen is another too, but he rides in the Longtrack GP's now.

Claus good home rider, not so good away , often beaten by lower order riders on away tracks. Thomas Jorgensen was such a disappointment when Comets No1 , must have won lowest number of races than any other No1 to wear the Comets bib. Occasionally he would show flashes of brilliance but all too infrequently.

Kenneth Hansen brilliant one week poor the next as a Comet, I could never understand that. A rider who greatly underachieved away from home for the Comets bearing in mind his skill level.

Out of the 3, I think Claus would be my choice.

Personally the riders named have been here and done a bit, but Rene Bach would be an ok signing, but may not be cheap flying in and out of the country, didn't our promotion say the team had to be at a budget they could afford, would like to see a team of tryers that would win at home. Than a few top riders who may bankrupt the club on the 1st season back.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Neila said:

Personally the riders named have been here and done a bit, but Rene Bach would be an ok signing, but may not be cheap flying in and out of the country, didn't our promotion say the team had to be at a budget they could afford, would like to see a team of tryers that would win at home. Than a few top riders who may bankrupt the club on the 1st season back.

It depends on what that budget is ! LOL !!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Neila said:

It beats listening to the dross on the radio in the car at the minute haha

In a late change to the League structure Workington move up to the Premiership :

Dan Bewley 

Nicolai Klindt 

Rene Bach 

Craig Cook 

Claus  Vissing 

Sam McGurk

Adam Roynon.

Och well 

18 hours ago, SteelShoe said:

Claus good home rider, not so good away , often beaten by lower order riders on away tracks. Thomas Jorgensen was such a disappointment when Comets No1 , must have won lowest number of races than any other No1 to wear the Comets bib. Occasionally he would show flashes of brilliance but all too infrequently.

Kenneth Hansen brilliant one week poor the next as a Comet, I could never understand that. A rider who greatly underachieved away from home for the Comets bearing in mind his skill level.

Out of the 3, I think Claus would be my choice.

Claus averaged 6.19 away from home in league matches this year, 7.23 including bonus points (riding with Basso).

Don't understand why he's not in Glasgow's plans on a 6.24 average when over the league season he averaged 7.07, 8.00 included bonus points 

• Like 3

See flinty was there yesterday and Sam hagon wondering if there new signings. Flinty been there a few times recently 

1 hour ago, Athos said:

See flinty was there yesterday and Sam hagon wondering if there new signings. Flinty been there a few times recently 

Rumour has it Flint is heading further North

1 hour ago, Athos said:

Flint(don’t think so)

1 hour ago, Heedthebaw said:

Rumour has it Flint is heading further North

Don't think it's a rumour 

• Like 1