British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

35 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Well, I had someone asking me questions last week that made me believe the last Workington rider wasn’t signed.

You believe what you want

10 hours ago, geoff100 said:

In the middle of summer he had a mobile gas heater in the pits ,never sure if for him or his oil.!

Warm oil was in a Thermos flask, heater was for his hands.

12 hours ago, j2ohh said:

proof .

Glasgow 2024 thread has 54 pages of input while Workington has 96  pages of interaction .

so it seems that the last riders name being held back has brought  almost double the tigers post and interest on the championship thread .. 

just buy a season ticket and be done with it..

Glasgow thread started oct 11th

Workington thread started oct 15th

Even  mighty Poole are 10 pages behind the comets :D

36 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Yes congratulations.  But is pages after pages of the smug " I know something you don't know " really that interesting ? 

Interesting enough for you to comment tho eh  hahaha he only used glasgow as a example put ya dummy back in Jesus!!!!

16 hours ago, Supersteady84 said:

I've been told the team IS SORTED and was so before Christmas!!! No riders were named as its all hush hush. That's all I know so deal with it!!!!

I want to draw a line under this discussion. The facts seem to be, that you were told the team IS sorted and has been since before Xmas.  But only the other day, I was told that the final rider has NOT been signed, although options were under discussion between around 3 other riders.  You arent gonna name your informant, and I am not gonna name mine. Its also possible that maybe a signing has given back word since signing, meaning they are now looking for a replacement for them ?

Lets leave it it that. We will find out before March 16th !

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paulco said:

Yes congratulations.  But is pages after pages of the smug " I know something you don't know " really that interesting ? 

Well it seems so with the amount of extra pages of peoples frustrations.

18 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

I want to draw a line under this discussion. The facts seem to be, that you were told the team IS sorted and has been since before Xmas.  But only the other day, I was told that the final rider has NOT been signed, although options were under discussion between around 3 other riders.  You arent gonna name your informant, and I am not gonna name mine. Its also possible that maybe a signing has given back word since signing, meaning they are now looking for a replacement for them ?

Lets leave it it that. We will find out before March 16th !

its okay wanting to draw a line under it . but my view of it is if you had inside information you should have kept it yo yourself ond not posted it on here .

i pay at the gate every time i go and have done for many years , thats the way i like it .   ( K C and the sunshine band )

keep any info to yourself from now on and we wont get drawn into another 97 pages  .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Supersteady84 said:

Interesting enough for you to comment tho eh  hahaha he only used glasgow as a example put ya dummy back in Jesus!!!!

Oh dear lol

12 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Oh dear lol

i reckon at least 20 pages are the dross Supersteady84 writes in here

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, therefused said:

I'm sure the 7th signing whoever that may be will complete a competitive championship side to grace that wonderful track . 

I went three times last season and really enjoyed it there . Can't wait to see Bomber and Cook going head to head this coming season 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, j2ohh said:

its okay wanting to draw a line under it . but my view of it is if you had inside information you should have kept it yo yourself ond not posted it on here .

i pay at the gate every time i go and have done for many years , thats the way i like it .   ( K C and the sunshine band )

keep any info to yourself from now on and we wont get drawn into another 97 pages  .

I'll decide what I post 

48 minutes ago, therefused said:

You're more than welcome