British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Not sure with regards Lawson, but would be very surprised if the Cooks moved on, why would they, lodge at Middlos , 15 minutes from track, both progressing nicely 

££££££££.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

££££££££.

Exactly. And for a change of scenery and to stop the chance of going stale.

30 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Perhaps we can ask them tonight 

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Exactly. Be more believable if different clubs were named. Obviously BS. Not surprising though considering the two who are coming out with it lol. 

To be fair to Pinny I heard that this may happen a few weeks back.

Obviously it has gathered pace since then.

Worrall gone

Rowe gone

Cooks reportedly going

Lawson reportedly going 

Thompson not retained

Newman needing surgery. 

Riders would only be leaving or rumoured leaving( and Pinny would be a reliable source) if something else was happening. 

This time of year most want a deal done ASAP. 

So what's going on? 

Its hilarious how certain Poole fans think no rider would ever want to leave them!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Its hilarious how certain Poole fans think no rider would ever want to leave them!

Don't come out with that crap, we had it with Basso, so kind of use to it 

27 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Rowe and Worrall have said they didnt want to leave.

If I was Poole promoter, I would definitely not want to lose the Cooks but I would be seriously considering signing a new number 1.

4 minutes ago, Pinny said:

If I was Poole promoter, I would definitely not want to lose the Cooks but I would be seriously considering signing a new number 1.

It's quite Probable Glasgow have done a deal directly with Plymouth for Zac Cook once Ben Cook decided on the move. Financial would help Plymouth to return in 2024.

11 minutes ago, HGould said:

It's quite Probable Glasgow have done a deal directly with Plymouth for Zac Cook once Ben Cook decided on the move. Financial would help Plymouth to return in 2024.

True.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Danny king? 

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

The meltdown if this actually happens would be hilarious! Poole got Lawson for Basso last season maybe Glasgow could throw in Ksiezak for the cooks if he’s still an asset haha.

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

You would think rather than Young improving riders like Anders being encouraged to improve as he has, they will in all likelihood find themselves frozen out.

Lowering the points limit will mean young improving British riders like Anders on the 5-6 point average bracket will struggle to find a team spot , madness.

All it Will encourage is other promising riders lucky enough to get a place next season were they will manipulate there average.

No wonder him and Kemp put there eggs in the polish u24 basket nobody wanted either of them until injuries occurred they both improve there average and could perhaps be unemployable crazy really.  

Edited by bloom89
  • Like 1