Richard Lawson.  8.48
Ben Cook. 7.39
Zach Cook. 6.22
New rider. 5.0
Max Perry. 2.0
Sam Hagon. 2.56

=31.65

Leaving 6.35 for final rider.

Or if he wants to ride in Champ again, going with @Diamonds85 idea of Tom Brennan as third HL and then would leave 4.16 left for final rider. Not sure who available on that. An untried Aussie in Europe on a 4?

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Or if he wants to ride in Champ again, going with @Diamonds85 idea of Tom Brennan as third HL and then would leave 4.16 left for final rider. Not sure who available on that. An untried Aussie in Europe on a 4?

That would be quite a descent top 4 with Tom, who proved in the playoffs he can ride the Poole track 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

That's so true! And it's in Tenerife again(rather than uk) to discourage any promoters from walking out!!!;)

What are they going to do? Lock the doors and hold them in as hostages?  Doesn't matter where it is, people can walk out if they want, just means they will be able to go on the beach (weather permitting, but it's bound to be sunny !!) or back to their hotel.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StevePark said:

What are they going to do? Lock the doors and hold them in as hostages?  Doesn't matter where it is, people can walk out if they want, just means they will be able to go on the beach (weather permitting, but it's bound to be sunny !!) or back to their hotel.

Spot on,maybe the mc are planning on walking out because they are now getting out voted and they wanted a cheap holiday paid for by 5he bspl.

7 minutes ago, lewy said:

Spot on,maybe the mc are planning on walking out because they are now getting out voted and they wanted a cheap holiday paid for by 5he bspl.

If the BSPL wanted a cheap holiday they would simply choose Le Chateau - again!:DB)

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If the BSPL wanted a cheap holiday they would simply choose Le Chateau - again!:DB)

No that wouldn't work only the mc would turn up then they could all dress up in drag as that's the usual format for parties at the chateau apparently .

25 minutes ago, lewy said:

No that wouldn't work only the mc would turn up then they could all dress up in drag as that's the usual format for parties at the chateau apparently .

Aah I see you are familiar with such parties Lewy. Rather you than me.

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Aah I see you are familiar with such parties Lewy. Rather you than me.

No not my thing tbh,but whatever floats your boat i w as told about it by a former Poole sponsor that was in attendance, did you not get an invite as most major sponsors do attend or does your difficulties with travelling stop you attending. 

2 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

That would be quite a descent top 4 with Tom, who proved in the playoffs he can ride the Poole track 

A descent top 4 will only take you down

18 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Nob

Yes your right , you are, pleased that you admit it :rofl::rofl:

1 hour ago, lewy said:

No not my thing tbh,but whatever floats your boat i w as told about it by a former Poole sponsor that was in attendance, did you not get an invite as most major sponsors do attend or does your difficulties with travelling stop you attending. 

Yep I've been shortly after it opened and also attended a wedding! Very nice too. Matt and Helen do look after their sponsors and friends same as Mervyn Stewkesbury and Pete Ansell did!! Although I also visit Portugal regularly too. So convenient from the local airport. 

Edited by Skidder1

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Yep I've been shortly after it opened and also attended a wedding! Very nice too. Although I also visit Portugal regularly too. So convenient from the local airport. 

Portugal is nice i try to get out there a couple of times a year on a golf break with friends, done the algarve to death tend to prefer Lisbon and estoril now. Amazing we can have a civilised conversation. :cheers:

1 hour ago, lewy said:

I'm so pleased you have friends and another sport to take the continued disappointment away from your local speedway.;);):party:

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Yes your right , you are, pleased that you admit it :rofl::rofl:

Did a child type this response?

I think you will see Brennan in your team 

• Like 1