British Speedway Forum

Just now, lewy said:

Your only in Portugal not like your on the moon, it's only an hours difference :rofl:

It's not an hours difference! But the booze and hot weather does have an effect!! Anyway I shall go back to what I was doing now.:cheers:

3 hours ago, Marksman said:

Correct, Ian Brannan confirmed these dates on the latest Official podcast

Where do i find the latest Podcast please?

16 hours ago, lewy said:

Are you sure,I thought it was the 15th, 16th and 17th?

Yeah Worky promotion going out for the 15th

Edited by SteelShoe

20 hours ago, Neila said:

Soon but if speedway has no money why is it in tenerife ?

Exactly.  Or maybe there's a new track there for 2024?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GS550 said:

Exactly.  Or maybe there's a new track there for 2024?

Long way for a rain off, or a dust off !!

• Like 1

Not sure if Tate Zischke will be at Poole, but he had a nightmare NSW U21 meeting having won it easily last year.

Won his first ride and was just ahead in his second when another rider lost control sending him into a crashing fall where he looked hurt. he made restart after a delay but didn't look right and finished second, His bike also looked slower than usual. Had 2 falls (one in B final) and ef plus bike didn't look so fast, The heavy fall in his second ride didn't help. It's the Aussie U21 final in 2 weeks where he will meet Rew again as last year. Let's hope he recoveRs fully and sorts engine/s out by then.

You can see the crash on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6xgkKOXwIw

2 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Not sure if Tate Zischke will be at Poole, but he had a nightmare NSW U21 meeting having won it easily last year.

Won his first ride and was just ahead in his second when another rider lost control sending him into a crashing fall where he looked hurt. he made restart after a delay but didn't look right and finished second, His bike also looked slower than usual. Had 2 falls (one in B final) and ef plus bike didn't look so fast, The heavy fall in his second ride didn't help. It's the Aussie U21 final in 2 weeks where he will meet Rew again as last year. Let's hope he recoveRs fully and sorts engine/s out by then.

You can see the crash on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6xgkKOXwIw

That looked a sore one. No wonder he was tentative in the B-final. Great ride by Hook to take the win in the final. 

1 hour ago, ragdoll64 said:

That looked a sore one. No wonder he was tentative in the B-final. Great ride by Hook to take the win in the final. 

Any other riders of note in the meeting? I saw Hook passing Pearson in the Final but I’ve not seen a result/line up.

32 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Any other riders of note in the meeting? I saw Hook passing Pearson in the Final but I’ve not seen a result/line up.

Don’t think there were with those four being in the final. 

1 hour ago, ragdoll64 said:

Don’t think there were with those four being in the final. 

Yes but its not as if clubs are looking at new Aussie heat leaders. It'll be as 2nd strings or reserves in a weaker league!!

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Yes but its not as if clubs are looking at new Aussie heat leaders. It'll be as 2nd strings or reserves in a weaker league!!

I get that……but what’s that got to do with my answer to the question?

7 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

I get that……but what’s that got to do with my answer to the question?

It reads as though you didn't think much of those riders!