British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies 2024...

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Why make posts like that? “Ohhh I know more than you do…..”

either name them or don’t say anything.

Totally agree

I particularly dislike the posts that say someone's team is wrong, but won't say what the correct team is.

Edited by szkocjasid

9 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Totally agree

I particularly dislike the posts that say someone's team is wrong, but won't say what the correct team is.

So look for the posts where another rider is named and those same people you dislike dont reply......:)

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

The last comments you make sum up Birmingham's team imo. They are all decent enough signings, but as the league is now stronger, they look the weakest team.

But not as bad as many suggest imo

Its always  difficult  to get a G.P rider in especially  if he doesnt live in Britain.Also expensive with Wages flights accommodation  etc...

On 1/13/2024 at 5:42 AM, HGould said:

I'd say on the evidence of the last couple of SGP seasons that on his day, and increasingly so, that VACULIK far from being "decent" would be the best rider in GB Speedway IF he was signed by any Team.

Better, faster and more consistent than any of the Aussies, Russians or Poles who are already signed in the UK.

I can't see it being him though, bloody well hope i'm wrong though!

Rate Vaculik highly, but he was outperformed by Jack Holder in the GP's last season and I really don't think he'd be on the level of Doyle/Emil in UK straight away, really hope Brum have got him tho would be another great asset for UK speedway in 2024!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

Rate Vaculik highly, but he was outperformed by Jack Holder in the GP's last season and I really don't think he'd be on the level of Doyle/Emil in UK straight away, really hope Brum have got him tho would be another great asset for UK speedway in 2024!

On his day I think he's better / faster than anyone but Zmarzlik

All about opinions I guess..

I think the PL Tracks would really suit him.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 1:43 AM, stevehone said:

the signings are ok, one will be more inconsistent than the other i think but they are both incredibly capable riders

So, on the basis of the inconsistent one obviously being A. Laguta, the other would have to be B. Zmarzlik. 

38 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

So, on the basis of the inconsistent one obviously being A. Laguta, the other would have to be B. Zmarzlik. 

Laguta is not inconsistent.

He is the real world champion. 

47 minutes ago, LagutaRacingFan said:

Laguta is not inconsistent.

He is the real world champion. 

And  a bottler.

Vaculik would be a good signing certainly be ahead of most in the league, but does it bring in the people  which is what a big signing needs to do.
   Zmarzlik being mentioned I don’t think there’s any chance unless someone at Brum wins the lottery. 

46 minutes ago, 1stbender said:

Vaculik would be a good signing certainly be ahead of most in the league, but does it bring in the people  which is what a big signing needs to do.
   Zmarzlik being mentioned I don’t think there’s any chance unless someone at Brum wins the lottery. 

He's  a great rider but his he committed  to riding over here...

Wonder if this madness will have an impact on the club long term (and other clubs in areas committed to the WEF)

18 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Has 'Janusz Kołodziej' been mentioned ?

I wonder what his average would be today. I believe he rode for Belle Vue & was below 5.00 but since he has become a GP rider & won the Polish championship

3 hours ago, Technik said:

I wonder what his average would be today. I believe he rode for Belle Vue & was below 5.00 but since he has become a GP rider & won the Polish championship

Dont remember him riding for Belle Vue, rode for Reading long time ago 

• Like 1