British Speedway Forum
Col

Brummies 2024...

22 hours ago, FishersGate said:

And a few people have completely overrated Oxfords team. 

Really? A British Champion at No.2? Lewis Kerr at reserve? Maciej Janowski, Charles Wright, Nicolai Klindt, Chris Harris, Rohan Tungate, Lewis Kerr, Ashton Boughen  ... that is a seriously good team; I was rather worried when I saw that, but the Brummies came back after Oxford actually did better on the wet track to begin with. (The away team did not have any advantage).

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, *JJ said:

Really? A British Champion at No.2? Lewis Kerr at reserve? Maciej Janowski, Charles Wright, Nicolai Klindt, Chris Harris, Rohan Tungate, Lewis Kerr, Ashton Boughen  ... that is a seriously good team; I was rather worried when I saw that, but the Brummies came back after Oxford actually did better on the wet track to begin with. (The away team did not have any advantage).

Apart from having Scott Nicholls in their line-up !? :D

2 hours ago, *JJ said:

Is it though? Maciej could easily go missing, so could Tungate/Klindt. Dont think its that much personally

• Like 2

7 hours ago, *JJ said:

It's good but not as seriously as good as some other sides

• Like 3

7 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Apart from having Scott Nicholls in their line-up !? :D

Whose?

14 hours ago, *JJ said:

Whose?

You said that the away team didn't have any advantage? (having Nicholls in the Team was a massive advantage...that was proven with him top scoring)

Personally, I thought that the 'wet' conditions were definitely a 'leveller' in certain Heats!

Some good performances by B'ham, regardless of the track!

Hoping they can just hold their own at Perry Barr....anything from away matches is a bonus!

Rumour that Milik has already gone - any truth in that?

8 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Could be, riss to replace him. 

52 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Beginning of the end for Brum if true.

I cant see Pawlicki showing up without his good mate Milik.

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

Where or who did you hear this off ?  It really wouldn't surprise me .

Millik was practicing behind closed doors ;) at PB last night !?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Najjer said:

Total bull rubbish, I'm sorry but I think you are making this crap up now just to write something negative. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Petecc said:

Total bull rubbish, I'm sorry but I think you are making this crap up now just to write something negative. 

No need to apologise to me. I’ve asked a question, not made a statement - if the answer is no, then that’s fair enough.

5 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Millik was practicing behind closed doors ;) at PB last night !?

He will be riding at Lynn in a couple of weeks.

No you didn’t ask a question you made a statement end of, total nonsense as always, your not even a Birmingham supporter just someone who seems to like to stir up controversy, if you don’t have concrete evidence why would you seriously put such rubbish???? Go back and comment on your own team, if you have one and leave this particular section for fans of Birmingham, thank you, I think that’s fair enough, don’t you 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1