British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PotteringAround

Belle Vue Colts 2024

Smith as number 1? And Hodder in there possibly too. Maybe both the mcgurks back I’m not sure. 

23 hours ago, PotteringAround said:

Seems the only one where szkocjasid hasn't started a 2024 prediction thread, so any thoughts?

Wanted to give others a chance lol!

22 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Smith as number 1? And Hodder in there possibly too. Maybe both the mcgurks back I’m not sure. 

Hagon & Hodder is now a strong top 2 in this league. Don't think Smith with fit in with them.

How about?

Belle Vue  
Sam Hagon 8.24
Freddie Hodder 6.44
Sam McGurk 6.08
Josh Warren 4.93
Mickie Simpson 4.23
Harry McGurk 3.00
Ashton Vale 3.00
Total 35.92

58 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Hagon & Hodder is now a strong top 2 in this league. Don't think Smith with fit in with them.

I totally forgot about Hagon if I’m honest and smith is usually in every belle vue team lol.

Don’t worry folks, your team is sorted as Lemon has just dumped one rider saying he can no longer can fit him in …..well why did he sign him in the first place ? especially as he had turned down two other teams and now hasn’t got a place !

Great way to treat the kids.

No wonder the sport is in such a mess.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Don’t worry folks, your team is sorted as Lemon has just dumped one rider saying he can no longer can fit him in …..well why did he sign him in the first place ? especially as he had turned down two other teams and now hasn’t got a place !

Great way to treat the kids.

No wonder the sport is in such a mess.

Think you will have some good news shortly but your right, it’s not the way to treat kids.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KK62 said:

Think you will have some good news shortly but your right, it’s not the way to treat kids.

If you know so much about the team why don’t you divulge, pure facts not speculation???

14 hours ago, Sargent10 said:

If you know so much about the team why don’t you divulge, pure facts not speculation???

Just because you are not in the know doesn’t mean I have to tell you. I know because I assist the rider concerned . I’m not naming names as that is upto the club press office to do or the rider and it isn’t my club so they can do things the way they see fit.

The rider concerned has now got another team so it’s all good now .

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KK62 said:

Just because you are not in the know doesn’t mean I have to tell you. I know because I assist the rider concerned . I’m not naming names as that is upto the club press office to do or the rider and it isn’t my club so they can do things the way they see fit.

The rider concerned has now got another team so it’s all good now .

All's well that ends well

6 hours ago, RoundTheBoards said:

Harry McGurk confirmed.

Terrible season last year, so naturally a very potent reserve if he can rediscover some of his previous form.

14 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Terrible season last year, so naturally a very potent reserve if he can rediscover some of his previous form.

But will he be a reserve?    Knowing that McGurk is a potential 7.00+ rider at the NSS they could put him in the top 5 with a powerful top end

Sam Hagon   8.24
Max Perry   7.75
Freddy Hodder   6.44
Joe Alcock   4.36
Harry McGurk   3.00
Kean Dicken   3.00
Sonny Springer   3.00