Posted (edited)

Is there tacticals allowed in this cup? 

Any weather updates aswell ? Cheers 

Edited by PTW
Adding info

1 hour ago, PTW said:

The BSN Series had T/S rides last season. Plymouth used one at Poole and vice-versa at Plymouth.

1 hour ago, PTW said:

Weather has not been good today, heavy rain and strong winds.

Forecast says rain overnight and then lighter rain up to 3pm tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, Marky_Mark said:

Weather has not been good today, heavy rain and strong winds.

Forecast says rain overnight and then lighter rain up to 3pm tomorrow 

Despite the earlier rain the very strong winds have dried the track nicely. It just depends now on how much more overnight stuff falls.

Few showers about tomorrow but nothing like today. Dont think there’s much risk of it being called off.

Looking at the teams & the fact that Poole have a much changed line up I believe Oxford could upset the apple cart & come away with a narrow victory.

Trains running on time, in fact early intro St.Pancras . Left Waterloo half hour a go to arrive Pirate Land 1313.

I've watched Max Perry's progression in the sport since seeing him on a 125cc at Rye House in 2018. Juniors raced before the live TV meeting vs Pirates. Then seen Max ride for the Lion Cubs and I was so surprised when they released him in the winter 

He's certainly one to watch, to the Max!

Hope you get a clear run to Poole LBW. No trains running between Bournemouth and Brockenhurst due to signal issues. My daughter wants to go to from Weymouth to Pokesdown but is scrambling around trying to work out bus services.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Hope you get a clear run to Poole LBW. No trains running between Bournemouth and Brockenhurst due to signal issues. My daughter wants to go to from Weymouth to Pokesdown but is scrambling around trying to work out bus services.

They will probably use a 'passenger replacement service' or use a 'guest' service ie a bus!!

NB> TRACK UPDATE AT 1PM.- Bright, sunny and breezy at Wimborne Road.  Meeting definitely ON.

Designated turnstiles opening  30 mins early at 6pm for Pre-booked ticket holders and Season Ticket collections.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yep delayed by about 30 mins, just approaching Bournemouth. Bus then heading to Poole 

Edited by lbw

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Hope you get a clear run to Poole LBW.

Arrived 2 hours later than scheduled but enjoying 2nd flat white of the day in Costa.

Put me down for a Pirates 49-41 win @Steve Shovlar 

Is it a roll over from last season?

What a brilliant meeting! Track is top notch. Massive crowd.  This what it’s all about!   Oxford giving everything but being passed inside and out.  

• Like 3

Wasn't expecting that. The Pirates are looking really impressive.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MumsieCulpepper said:

Wasn't expecting that. The Pirates are looking really impressive.

Nor me! Good to see the new riders have good meeting too, should settle the nerves for them a bit. 

Can't remember the last time I saw Masters leading a race and being passed twice in two races at Poole but then not as slick as last season. 

Tobias T said to me before the meeting he had parcelled up the neg feedback hos signjng had brought over tge winter and was going to show what he can do. Was far mire accomplished than expected. Sam Hagon take a bow. Superb debut. 

Special mention to Killeen who tried all night and battled hard for his points. 

• Haha 1