British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Workington Comets v Scunthorpe Scorpions 6/4/24 3pm BSN

Posted (edited)

Another tough meeting for the Comets when the Scunthorpe team come to town , a team that I predict could get top four in the League this year.

Lets hope for another big crowd coming down to the GT  Tyres arena on Saturday afternoon and the first win for the 2024 Comets.

Edited by topaz325
Spelling
  • Like 1

Scunthorpe look good on paper, but not had a chance to show what they can do yet. Luke Harrison could score a few from reserve on a track he knows well.

The weather is forecast to be good all day today so let's keep our fingers crossed that the weather reports for tomorrow are wrong and the rain misses Armadale altogether.

• Confused 1

BBC weather looks alright, a few showers early on and maybe one around midday, surely it'll be fine if not a bit windy. 

Checked Apple weather and BBC and I think we will be fine.

Regarding the meeting it’s going to be a close one Scunthorpe have a decent team with some out and out racers in there. I’m looking forward to our guys getting another meeting to get used to our track and set ups etc hopefully the positives from last weeks meeting continue and we can pull off a win!  

3 hours ago, scaramanga said:

This has nothing to do with Armadale 

Wete talking workington v scunthorpe

Yep, you're right, I posted it in the wrong thread. Hope it pisses it down in Workington.

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Yep, you're right, I posted it in the wrong thread. Hope it pisses it down in Workington.

so do Scunthorpe !

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Nickinho said:

2 hours ago, j2ohh said:

so do Scunthorpe !

Why on earth would Scunthorpe want a rain-off?

And back to reality …..let’s hope the meeting is on and we see some good racing. 

Should be a relatively easy away win this 

• Like 2