SpeedwayFan91

Stars vs Aces - 11th April 2024

2 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Thread open for thoughts and predictions 

49-41

4 hours ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Thread open for thoughts and predictions 

Will it be on ;)

Weather prediction is not to bad for this week so hopefully we’ll get to see a meeting

Stars 48 - Belle Vue 42

I think that there is going to be a lot of matches where results are going to be very close as to who wins the bonus point, could be the most closest and entertaining seasons for an awful long time.

Toft has been declared in the side for Thursday,so must have been withdrawn on Friday as a precaution.

• Like 1

A few spots of rain in Kings Lynn today there must be doubts about Thursdays meeting.:D

• Haha 1

My main concern is rustiness on Lynn's part, although most of the riders have been in action here and there. BV are a decent side and I'd rather have faced Brum or Leicester in the first home match but it is what it is. 

46-44

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

My main concern is rustiness on Lynn's part, although most of the riders have been in action here and there. BV are a decent side and I'd rather have faced Brum or Leicester in the first home match but it is what it is. 

46-44

My main concern is that the track is prepared the way the riders want it and not how other people think it should be.

13 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

46-44

You shouldn't have too many concerns with your team, 50-40 would be my prediction.

Really interested to see how this one pans out... Should be a home win and I expect the reserves will make the difference for KL

1 hour ago, MP78 said:

Really interested to see how this one pans out... Should be a home win and I expect the reserves will make the difference for KL

Yes agree with that, KIngs Lynn reserves are far superior.

23 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

46-44

Spot on, that's my concern too and with several newbies in the team we've not yet had the chance to ride as a team at home yet. A very stiff test. If we can pull this one off it augers well for the rest of the season, but its only going to be a few points either way