British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Belle Vue v Ipswich 22nd April

11 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

They are at home Thursday v Sheffield so if there is to be a ban (which there will have to be) when will it start and end? 

As someone who travels regularly on A14 i and out of Suffolk etc and also on M1 / M42 / M5 whilst sat navs are now extremely accurate with timing  it only takes an accident en route to scupper that timing! 

I've been to Belle Vue from here several times, the time suggested looks reasonable to me. Delays can happen but there are alternative routes from here also if the M6 is stuffed..

3 minutes ago, noaksey said:

I've been to Belle Vue from here several times, the time suggested looks reasonable to me. Delays can happen but there are alternative routes from here also if the M6 is stuffed..

All plans work until first contact - you and I both know that nine times out of then that journey time will be accurate! The one time you are in a rush due to a delayed fight it won’t be!  The fact is he isn’t riding anyway! 

14 minutes ago, chun said:

just hoping the racing is better than v leicester

it is what it is !! it has rained for 6 hours !! so conditions won't be ideal but tell me who else would get this meeting on NO ONE !!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AceBelle said:

it is what it is !! it has rained for 6 hours !! so conditions won't be ideal but tell me who else would get this meeting on NO ONE !!

Buster Chapman :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

From the witches website

Ipswich line-up with Charles Wright guesting for Jason Doyle. Doyle boarded his flight back to the UK on Monday but due to issues with the plane, all passengers were told to disembark. 

well they are obviously going to back him up !!

Just now, TINYS said:

we have had the kings lynn rain here today :rofl:

2 minutes ago, TINYS said:

if he can fix the pit gate then maybe :t:

33 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

were you on next row to him ? how would you know that ???

The flight was delayed 5 hours. Easy to check if you looked at stansted arrivals. No arguing as it’s fact

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

well they are obviously going to back him up !!

Fact is the flight was delayed. Just had to look on stansted arrivals to see that. Too many people on here who like a conspiracy as opposed to facts 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

were you on next row to him ? how would you know that ???

Reported on the witches website.  

so will jason receive the same 7 day ban and fine like tungate 

not having a go just wondering if its the same thing

1 minute ago, stu219 said:

Fact is the flight was delayed. Just had to look on stansted arrivals to see that. Too many people on here who like a conspiracy as opposed to facts 

Of all the riders to miss meetings I’d be inclined to completely believe Doyle if he said his flight was delayed - regardless I still expect an SCB statement as regardless of how and why he is still missing an official meeting and is in breach of the rules - 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

so will jason receive the same 7 day ban and fine like tungate 

not having a go just wondering if its the same thing

I would be amazed if he did. From what I understand Tungate actually missed the flight where as Jason was on the aircraft when there was an issue. Not sure what Jason could have done?

not much excuse for missing a flight? Never missed one yet while heading on holidays lol

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Reported on the witches website.  

the simple fact of this Lidsey was at same meeting he is here doyle is not why would you fly to stanstead ??? SCB will certainly ask the the question if one rider makes it no excuse not to be there !!

Edited by AceBelle
  • Like 1