British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpeedwayFan91

Oxford vs King’s Lynn - Thurs April 25th

Although it was a good performance from the team last night we definitely need one more change asap. Personally I would keep Tofty and get rid of Patryk as their averages are virtually the same but I suspect Tofty comes a lot cheaper money the club could put towards a replacement.

The big question is who is available on about a 7.5 point average.? Can’t think of anybody who would like to come over to the uk to ride, thoughts anyone.

16 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

Although it was a good performance from the team last night we definitely need one more change asap. Personally I would keep Tofty and get rid of Patryk as their averages are virtually the same but I suspect Tofty comes a lot cheaper money the club could put towards a replacement.

The big question is who is available on about a 7.5 point average.? Can’t think of anybody who would like to come over to the uk to ride, thoughts anyone.

Matej Zagar has a fairly light schedule and a 7.20 GSA

13 minutes ago, arnieg said:

That would do me i think.Is he not riding in many leagues then?

29 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Can’t see Buster paying his demands 

18 minutes ago, tellboy said:

That would do me i think.Is he not riding in many leagues then?

Only Denmark as far as I know.

2 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

I think it’s fairly common knowledge that Zagar is quite expensive. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

I think Patryk as more potential to improve, but will he want to do a season ,or will  his Polish club let him stay for a whole season. It's a tough one. This is how it will be at the end of the month.. Rolling averages. 

Total 37.34, leaving us 2.66 under the limit .In brackets are the points we have to get a one for change with  any of those 2 riders. To change any of the others would need a double change to use all the points available. I know, but i was bored:)

Toby    8.33 

Ben      6.68

Klindt  6.48

NKI      6.43

MPT    4.79 .. (7.45)

Patryk 4.63..  (7.29) 

Total 37.34, leaving us 2.66 under the limit.

Cheers Tel for putting me right;)

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 hours ago, arnieg said:

Only Denmark as far as I know.

He may want another league then.

53 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

He maybe,but if he wants another club/income he may have to make himself less expensive

2 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Can’t see Buster paying his demands 

He may come into Busters pay rate if he wants some extra income.

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think Patryk as more potential to improve, but will he want to do a season ,or will  his Polish club let him stay for a whole season. It's a tough one. This is how it will be at the end of the month.. Rolling averages. 

Total 37.49, leaving us 2.51 under the limit .In brackets are the points we have to get a one for change with  any of those 2 riders. To change any of the others would need a double change to use all the points available. I know, but i was bored:)

Toby    8.44 

Ben      6.68

Klindt  6.48

NKI      6.44

MPT    4.80 .. (7.31)

Patryk 4.65..  (7.16) 

Total 37.49, leaving us 2.51 under the limit.

1 Tobiasz Musielak        8.33
2 Nicolai Klindt               6.48
3 Niels Kristian Iversen 6.43
4 Ben Basso                    6.68
5 Michael Palm Toft      4.79
6 Patryk Wojdylo            4.63 

These will be the averages used for the next month,they won't include last nights match BB.

14 minutes ago, tellboy said:

1 Tobiasz Musielak        8.33
2 Nicolai Klindt               6.48
3 Niels Kristian Iversen 6.43
4 Ben Basso                    6.68
5 Michael Palm Toft      4.79
6 Patryk Wojdylo            4.63 

These will be the averages used for the next month,they won't include last nights match BB.

And i try so hard:D. I put my post right now, thanks mate. Off for a pint :drink::t:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bloom89 said:

I think it’s fairly common knowledge that Buster won’t splash the Wonga for any rider.

9 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

Lebedevs stated that he wanted to do UK this year, and was surprised he didn’t get a call…. Can’t see him coming in on 8.0 average as he hasn’t been a GP regular for the last 2 years. A 7.0 average would fit lovely (this also applies to Huckenbeck, Wozniak, Kubera, Kvech). 

Whether any of these want to, or could be persuaded to do UK for the season is another question however.