British Speedway Forum

Weather looks set to be ok for 1st Eurosport TV meeting Aces should win this but don't think I can recall kurtz bewley lidsey blodorn having ever rode Perry bar ? Mountain bailey cook have I think ? Aces should be to strong hopefully 40/50 for me :t:

33 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Weather looks set to be ok for 1st Eurosport TV meeting Aces should win this but don't think I can recall kurtz bewley lidsey blodorn having ever rode Perry bar ? Mountain bailey cook have I think ? Aces should be to strong hopefully 40/50 for me :t:

Lidsey and Blodorn deff haven't not sure about the other 2 would imagine Bewley has in past.

1 hour ago, AceBelle said:

Providing BV get their gating sorted they will win, however Perry Barr is pretty much a gaters track and if they miss the gate can't see them coming from behind, forget going wide on bend 1&2 nowt out there for anyone, bends 3&4 can occasionally give riders some hope of a pass, weather shouldn't be a problem so looking forward to this meeting.

• Like 1

BIRMINGHAM: Vaclav Milik, Steve Worrall, Wiktor Lampart, Tom Brennan, Piotr Pawlicki, Zach Cook, Leon Flint.

BELLE VUE: Brady Kurtz, Norick Blodorn, Jaimon Lidsey, Ben Cook, Dan Bewley, Connor Mountain, Connor Bailey.

Hoping the Brummies can get it together on tv and take the win. 

After Milik's score in Poland today I wouldnt hold out much hope for Birmingham - Pawliicki was better however!

Can only se a BV win here I am afriad, but will be watching.

If there's dirt on the track and an outside line, then I back B'ham to win!

• Haha 1

Looking at this https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/precipitation-map#?bbox=[[51.62142713341988,-4.696655273437501],[53.33415333620371,0.9173583984375001]]&model=ukmo-ukv&layer=precipitation-type&timestep=1714381200000

Looks like Perry Barr is on the edge of a weather front and it's not the heavy stuff, I'm still thinking the meeting will be on, actually the sun has been out most of the morning here in Cradley Heath with a strong drying wind.

12 minutes ago, heathen52 said:

Looking at this https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/maps-and-charts/precipitation-map#?bbox=[[51.62142713341988,-4.696655273437501],[53.33415333620371,0.9173583984375001]]&model=ukmo-ukv&layer=precipitation-type&timestep=1714381200000

Looks like Perry Barr is on the edge of a weather front and it's not the heavy stuff, I'm still thinking the meeting will be on, actually the sun has been out most of the morning here in Cradley Heath with a strong drying wind.

Looks doubtful to me? bit similar to the last match....might get started, but most likely wont finish!?

Just now, GiveusaB said:

Looks doubtful to me? bit similar to the last match....might get started, but most likely wont finish!?

Need heat 1 at 7.30 then & not 7 50 like most Tv matches cut the inane chat & adverts.

:lol: 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Lidsey and Blodorn deff haven't not sure about the other 2 would imagine Bewley has in past.

Bewley rode there in 2016 for Belle Vue in the NL got 17 from 7.

Only two others left riding from that meeting as well, Hume and Jack Smith. Shame as there were some good prospects in there

Mountain and Bailey will be more than a match for Flint/Cook!

Ben Cook goes well at PB....

Need Millik/Pawliki to hit double figures....(give them some dirt....ignore weather forecasts and get the track ready to race!)

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

If there's dirt on the track and an outside line, then I back B'ham to win!

There hasn't been so far this season.... god knows why they have prepared the track as slick as a motorway, as Brummies never are good gaters