British Speedway Forum
Col

Tigers v Aces KO Cup 2nd leg

So the weather is forecast to be good on Thursday for the 2nd leg of the KO Cup where Belle Vue hold a 49-41 advantage over Sheffield from the first leg on Easter Monday.
If Aces perform as they usually do when I go to Owlerton, the Tigers will have this sown up by heat 10!  If Woffinden & Bewley bring their Polish form however it could be a different matter.

We will get battered. Outlet guys that do good here for us usually have left so will be a tough task. 

The stock cars was on this weekend so the track will be a lottery also. Also means gate 3 you will have no chance lol 

Tigers through with ease 

44 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

We will get battered. Outlet guys that do good here for us usually have left so will be a tough task. 

The stock cars was on this weekend so the track will be a lottery also. Also means gate 3 you will have no chance lol 

Gate three isn't known as the 'graveyard gate' for nothing even when the track is perfect ypou never have a chance! Hope to be there for this and expect a home win by maybe up to 10pts

Gate 3 hasn’t been terrible surprisingly first couple of meetings but could soon change. 

Kurtz and Lidsey go well at owlerton and Bewley could score 13 or 3 so he needs a good showing to keep it close i reckon. I hope Pickering misses gate a couple of times again as he was brilliant to watch last week 4 points didn’t do him justice. 

prediction 52-38 home win 

I think whoever gates the best will win. 

Comfortable home win 52-38 ish.

Aces 47 -43 :party:

12 minutes ago, AceBelle said:

Aces 47 -43 :party:

No chance of a rain off today - the in out issue will be how much to water the track! 

gloriously sunny - hope for a good match tonight  

16 hours ago, ouch said:

I think whoever gates the best will win. 

Just like most races at all tracks...

I will add though, whoever has gate 3 probably won't win...;)

2 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

No chance of a rain off today - the in out issue will be how much to water the track! 

just put new battery on my ktm 390. so i think i will fly over the Pennines and see what we can achieve, think we will mis out by a couple of points on aggregate. 

1 minute ago, DazS said:

just put new battery on my ktm 390. so i think i will fly over the Pennines and see what we can achieve, think we will mis out by a couple of points on aggregate. 

Come and say hello if you do! 

3 minutes ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Come and say hello if you do! 

will i have to salute :t:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

Good to hear :t:

cant remember where the bike section is in car park is it near the entrance turn styles. ?