British Speedway Forum

Hi all I've worked it in the mental health service for a few year and I was wondering if club offer rider support and if rider get support in general I know there was a support number but I don't know if that still going. 

20 hours ago, Greg said:

Hi all I've worked it in the mental health service for a few year and I was wondering if club offer rider support and if rider get support in general I know there was a support number but I don't know if that still going. 

Pretty sure clubs don't offer riders any direct support, most likely advise to see their own Dr privately. Like any human needing help with mental health clubs will be compassionate and not make it public. I do remember the help line number set up but unsure as to its success or indeed if it's still active. More than pleased to be corrected on these points as it's very important to help if possible people wilth mental health problems.

Josh is Peter Oakes grandson, he was working for Monster but no longer does