-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By phillwhitewasmad · Posted
it should read in what will be 🤫 -
I can see your logic too because if rumours are true about Woryna then we'd have to go very top heavy to fit Musielak in as I think it'll be far too risky going with Tobi as a No.1. Being top heavy would then open up a new debate in regards to a weak tail which has proved costly for top end Clubs on numerous occasions. It's a tough decision that will probably come down to the points limit, I wouldn't want to be in Mayfield's position on this one tbh.
-
By YeOldPitGate · Posted
Any sign of life from the BSPA headquarters the caravan down at Scunny ? -
Can tell u all comets fans are shouting for scunny be good to knock the smirk off their faces shame 2nd leg cant be at scunny.
-