-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By szkocjasid · Posted
When's the last time Pickering or Masters had an average low enough to guest for Glasgow? -
By szkocjasid · Posted
I would plan my team differently in cup / play-off ties as there ate no tactical. Just in case matches don't go the full 15 heats, could leave yourself weaker in heats 13/14? For example 1. Cook 2. Cairns 3. Lawson 4. Rushen 5. Kerr 6. Newman 7. Light apple If it's called off after 12 heats, at least Lawson has had 4 rides, if its called off after 13, it's the weakest (statistically) top 5 rider missing his last ride. For Scunthorpe, providing they can head to the second leg with a lead, I'd have a weaker number 5 & "sacrifice" heat 13 for points elsewhere. As a neutral I'd like Scunthorpe to win, but can't see it happening. -
By phillwhitewasmad · Posted
it should read in what will be 🤫 -
I can see your logic too because if rumours are true about Woryna then we'd have to go very top heavy to fit Musielak in as I think it'll be far too risky going with Tobi as a No.1. Being top heavy would then open up a new debate in regards to a weak tail which has proved costly for top end Clubs on numerous occasions. It's a tough decision that will probably come down to the points limit, I wouldn't want to be in Mayfield's position on this one tbh.
-
By YeOldPitGate · Posted
Any sign of life from the BSPA headquarters the caravan down at Scunny ?
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- CTD26
- phillwhitewasmad
- WookieboyDon
- szkocjasid
- gjcone44
- Daniel Smith
- MikeB33
- Mr Blobby
- Joseq7
- Gazski
- Chris116
- MB723
- lewy
- Fromafar
- boz
- Whichwitchiswhich25
- KevtheRev
- Byker Biker
- williamfj
- singy13
- RacingintheEast
- CUFC_Brummie
- HackneyHawk
- mitchf
- Weeyin
- mark.1
- JamesB
- Bendover11
- TheWellBehavedWorrall
- emilali
- Mgas
- GoGoDaz
- flipper11
- racers and royals
- Sherborne Green
- Brian De Boise
- NeilWatson
- arnieg
- dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
- AlexBrady